Reviews for Strange Visitings
Strider Evenstar chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
OK BOOCH ITS ME! :D

(formerly known as the *ahem* GREAT *ahem* Strider Evenstar! MWAYAHAHHAHAHA...yeah i changed my login name cuzza different reasons BUT i'll probly end up changing it back to Strider Evenstar one of these days.

SO HOW YA BEEN HUH! this story is like SO dusty from lack of work...AH! WHEN WILL U UPDATE? its been like a year O_O

aw well no pressure over cuppucino, as one of my favorite singers once said. I JSUT WANT U TO KNOW THAT IM MISSING THIS STORY! perhaps i'll re-read it again or something _

omg like my school is on STRIKE right now! so i havent been there in like TWO WEEKS, mwahahahahha. but i think they're going back in on monday ;_;

anyways i'll stop bugging u now. C YA L8ER! at least just write back to me on a review or something as to how ur doing AND WHATS GOING ON WITH THE STORY! u dun halfta read my story, but just poste a review to say "hi" _...if u want.

C YA L8ERZ!

~Leo-kun (aka formely known as STRIDER EVENSTAR)
Arduenna chapter 17 . 10/17/2004
You haven't updated in 2 months, damnit!
Stranger chapter 17 . 8/18/2004
This is really good! Have you read any of Lady Laswen's fics?
SivanShemesh chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
Well.. it seemed that I missed a lot of fun over here, and now I back.

Wonderful chapters.

I still love what I read, thank you!

Keep up the perfect work that you are doing with your fic.

Sivan
Strider Evenstar chapter 17 . 8/17/2004
hey another good chapter! u finally updated! heehee i have updating problems too so dont feel TOO bad. ugh i know what its like with older brothers (like thandruil) haha new years. im visiting my bro right now.

oh and thought u'd like to know: i passed my math class! and my whole grade! yay! im not a complete failure lol

update soon!
J-chan chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
I bet someone's a Dragon Half fan! This is a wonderful story full of humor, and I think the pranks are outrageous! Who knew legolas had a lecherous side? Aragorn and Gimli's reactions are priceless! (and I'm not just saying that)

Well, I'll continue to read as you write.

Narramie,

J-chan .
mascara freak chapter 17 . 8/8/2004
um mascara, nope it doesnt hold a speacial place in my heart was just in random mood and chose random name. yay another cookie, im so happy! good luck with ur driving test. lol legolas beating people up is fun, im sure i shall enjoy his revenge. elrond and thranduil, well they've got drunk so the only things left to do are 1)get stoned 2)have there wives find out about an affair that happened hundreds of years ago 3)accidently join the gay lesibian assosiation 4)find out about long lost family and thats all i hav that springs to mind. update soon
Faerlain chapter 17 . 8/5/2004
*GOD LUCK!*

You'll do fine. And this was a gret chpter btw. Poor Leggy...*shakes head...bursts into laughter*

Teehee, thats funny. Bosys mother. And Elric sounds cool! Shorty! I always wanted to see a short Elf somewhere...i almost wrote one into one of my stories, but it would have to have been in a humour, and i can't write humour to save my life.

I'll leave my life-saving to Leggy.

Onto chapter 18!

~Lainfaer~

I'm not hyper...
M-python-girl chapter 17 . 8/4/2004
oh, look at the cute lil' momiji persona... are you becomeing obsessed with fruits basket now? can we have yuki, aya, and shigure personas now? espesially aya? oh, and i take it the other guy was hitori. aren't i good at this? now update before the religious finatics and the killer bunnies come to get you.
Nirobie chapter 17 . 8/4/2004
O i know this Elric guy is going to be really funny in the next chaps anyway love the chap and can't wait for the next chap. keep up the good work and update soon

Faithful fan lw ys

Nirobie
NightbirdSongbird chapter 17 . 8/4/2004
Nightbird: *clutches Kawaii Elf Girl in a bear hug*

Songbird: YAY! *does a shibby little dance*

Lilith: *puts a halt to the shibby little dance*

Hereniath: Lilith! That was neither kind nor sanitary.

Lilith: ... And?

Songbird: I... My... My COOKIE! YOU ATE MY COOKIE!

Lilith: 0_0; Songbird, you never shout...

Songbird: *whips out an automatic sledgehammer* AGH!

Lilith: HEREHAVEMINE.

Songbird: _ Shibby!

Betty: ... Sushi.

Hereniath: Yes, it's definitely sushi, dear.

Betty: ... sushi?

Hereniath: ... Yes.

Betty: Sushi...

Hereniath: 0_o;

Betty: *a cloud of supreme darkness whirls about the demonic figure as he raises the fork to his mouth, teeth sinking into the raw fish like a bear through jello, his eyebrows glinting in the fresh morning dewy moonlight*

Nightbird: Betty, what the hell?

Betty: Sorry, my *'s are broken. I ate a piece of sushi... 00; ... Food? Hm... I wonder... ah, well, it was bearable. At least it didn't move.

Hereniath: Let's all thank the nice author for her fic... come on now, be thankful...

Lilith: Tenks.

Nightbird: Snarf.

Songbird: Shimmy shimmy coco pop, shimmy shimmy coco pop, shimmy shimmy-

Betty: Thanks.

Hereniath: *leads the group of madmen away*
squiddie03 chapter 16 . 6/21/2004
omg! hurry & write more! this is awesome! i love the way you write1 you've got talent! keep writing & good luck!
Ellrohan chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Wow! That's it, just Wow!
Nirobie chapter 16 . 6/7/2004
Man was that funny, i loved it, keep up the good work and update soon

Faithful fan lw ys

Nirobie

p.s sorry it's so short but i'm in a rush or i would put a hecka lot more...bye
mascara freak chapter 16 . 4/29/2004
ah poor itty bitty legolas being all beatty up by a girl, well psyco completely wacked out girl but anyway. luv thranduil and elrond drunk update soon i hav to wait so long