Reviews for Dark Whispers
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 1/12
Yeah, friends fight. Even good ones. But eventually they make up. So that's good. I don't blame Legolas for not revealing his identity of being son of Thranduil. The king can be VERY annoying sometimes and selfish. Legolas is different. Anyways, they forgave each other. Yay!
shinobi-turtleducks chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I forgot to favourite this last time I read it so I spent literally three hours googling phrases I remembered and going through an average of nineteen ages of results to find it. That should tell you how much I love it.
iiiionly chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
::HOWLING:: Not fair! I want to know what Frodo said to Legolas in order to gain his compliance when Boromir wanted to look at his hurt ankle! I kept hoping all the way up to the end there would be a reveal! But alas, you left me hanging. BG

Very nicely done with the influence of the ring over both Legolas and Gimli. And fitting and proper that Aragorn finds Gimli huddled in between stones, while Frodo and Boromir find Legolas in a tree.

A darling bit of hurt and comfort all wrapped up snugly in a blanket of humor. I thoroughly enjoyed the read!
LoveMarinaX chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Brilliant! My friend read this, and she's not an lotr fan, but because of your story, she understood how bad the ring was, though she always made fun of the story! Luved it!
dstr6uy8i chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I KNOW I'm YEARS late and you've probably forgotten about the story, but PLEASE continue! It's SOOOOO good!
SpookyMoose chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
_ Well-written, with an excellent depection of the characters' relationships and interactions.
wow chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
If all fanfics were this great, we'll have less flames, more joy and global warming and world hunger will be no more! Of course I'm exagerrating...but this is still a wonderful story! I enjoy the friendship development, and the fact that the ring itself is included, (has anyone else noticed that in most fanfics the ring dosn't come in?)is great! I like the tesion and the style of your writing. You did a wonderful job showing their differences and similarities. The way you show the differences in culture and lifestyle is wonderful as well!
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
That was a really great fanfiction!

Good luck in your future writing!
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Well done again. Love your depictions of Aragorn' and Legolas.
A-zla chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
That is the best of your stories... I reallylove it. How I can understand both of them!

Have a look at my C2 archive, you will find some of your stories there...

~Azla
seeing-spots chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Beautiful story!
Kaysey chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
this is really good, hopefully you'll post another chapter...i really like how you write
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
I'm beginging to see where your stories inter contect please continue on this thread
Coolio02 chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
You actually made my dislike for Boromir change a little when I read this. Well anyway, this was a great story. Good job:)
Lirenel chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Is that the end or is going to continue? Really good story, i really liked it.