Reviews for Desire
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I have read Like Mother, Like Daughter, I loved it to bits because it had my two favourtie pairings in and you converted me to a Snape/Hermione shipper. I wanted to thank you for that. This fic was also of the highest quality and again, I must thank you. You rock as a writer.

xxStellaxx
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Great job! Always Hopeful
chisanaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Yay! I loved it... bravo!

Isabel
virgomonkeygirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
:-)
Mollisk chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
oh *claps* loved it!
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Oh so pretty... Nice sappiness. )
mascaret chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Go mirror! If only enchanted mirrors ate or drank, i would hand over all of Dumbledore's lemon sherberts and hot chocolate for a job well done. Ah well, guess they will all just have to go to the wonderful author instead. )
BryteTwilight chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I don't really like repeating what other people say in reviews, but this line-"Her bright green eyes were quickly growing misty in the face of a woman who did not cry."-is my absolute favourite of like everything D

So cute, so fairytale-esque, and so sappy done so tastefully :-)

-bryte
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
aww great! i love ad/mm too, of course, and this was excellently written and so sweet! awesome job!
minni chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
cute! hope to see more of your stuff

-min
Dicere chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I love long stories, but sometimes the shortest ones are the best at shooting you straight through the heart and keeping the sweetness there.

With a long sigh from one completely satisfied reader... no, not completely satified, because I've decided I have to go and read it again!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
;_; kawaii. Just kawaii. _

Are you in the Albus and Minerva fanclub already? If not, goto Freelancer's bio. She has the link.

oh, and we have a fanfic archive at I think.

P.S My name in the group is the same as my name here.
Taya chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That is SO sweet! Really good, and wonderful, and everything...

Oh, and maybe you should e-mail FFN and ask them to put Minerva on the character list. They really ought to.

Taya
Sanguine Quill 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Aw. That was sweet. It's the perfect little piece of fluff to brighten up my day. Thanks.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Sweet story... well-written... loved the first lime ) Well done!