Reviews for Blind Dates: GGundam Style!
Gin Nova chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
Gin: You are REALLY scary.

White Wolf: You said it.

Jin: Yeah! She's worse than me on a sugar buzz.

WW: And that's REALLY saying something.

G: Anyway, back to the review. I really like this fic, even if it's a little confusing at times.

WW: I have to agree with Gin on this one. Nice fic, just a little confusing.

J: So what if it was confusing? You guys were laughing your heads off and falling out of your chairs just like me.

WW: We never said it wasn't good.

G: Yeah, we were getting to that.

J: Anyway, please update soon!

WW: We're dyin' here!

G: You spelled that wrong.

WW: So?
anime-lover93 chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Hey This is a great story! Write back
MiniMidget chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
Great story you got here! _ I'm working on a halloween story myself. _~
Scarlet Rose chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
To Spirit Angel: Meanie! Wha'd ya have against George? I understand Marie Louise though...she's annoying

To KSK: I can't read the second chapter and that sucks! I wanna read! What happens to poor Yusuke? And if there's a Yusuke, there must be a Kuwabara, Hiei ( _) and a Kurama (_) and a Boton and/or Kaiko and/or Yukina and/or Koenma ( he's so kawaii and looks cuddly!)
Duel Mistress K chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
DMK: *rolling on the ground laughing* OH! MY! GOD! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!

Hotshot: *is also rolling on the ground laughing his big metal head off* OH PRIMUS! THAT WAS GREAT!

DMK: Hey! Yuske had a cameo! Cool!

Hotshot, Jetfire, and Sideswipe: WE WANT CAMEOS!

DMK: You're not human...

Jetfire: *while Hottie and Sideswipe are nodding* We... could be stage assistants or something! We could move all the heavy stuff!

DMK: Argo can do that.

Hotshot: BUT I WANNA!

DMK: ...no. And... umm... for the blind date thing, ask stupid questions. IE: 'If i were a sandwich, what kinda meat would you be?' or something like that... I dunno... *the three Autobots are ranting about cameos in the background* ...and don't worry about them... they're idiots... OH! and thank you for saluting me! *feels special* okay, me go byebye now... UPDATE SOON!
Bluesky7 chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
I want to see what Rain and Domon have to do,and yoko is HOT!er...*shifty eyes* sry,i'm a little...crazy *twitches*.Anyway,i like this fic so far,it's funny.

IG:i think you should make them all have alter egos _

...that was my alter ego IG,she's..crazier than me.

IG:i resent that

to bad -.-'anyway,update soon
Spirit Angel chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
really good KSK.I have a request,can I come to the show and beat up George?Please?
Scarlet Rose chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Funny, but on small favor: Rain bashin! Please? Oh, and if you DO bash George, don't make him act like a complete idiot! Or flames will be heading your way! Mwahahahaahahahahahahaha! Sorry, suger high U_U;
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
DMK: ROTFL! Who... even though this was the first chapter it was hilarious! Loved the whole randomness of it all... yeah. Anyway... eh, I haven't seen enough of those blind date shows to be of any help... ;; But I have one widdle request- maybe just a LITTLE George bashing? Please?

Hotshot: WHY do you do that?

DMK: What?

Hotshot: Want someone to bash someone else?

DMK: It's a human thing. Eh, or at least bash Marie Louise... I can't STAND her! *shudders* Uh, nevermind... I'm getting carried away again...but whatever you do UPDATE SOON!
Assassin-G chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
LoL! LMAO! Funny! A very hilarious first chapter. keep it up!

-Assassin Gundam