Reviews for Malaise
Botan Urameshi chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
LOVE IT! _! MAke a sequel!
drinktea chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Yay! Wow, you're a really talented writer, as if you didn't know that already, but I felt I should say so. Really neat to see Zack and Tifa interact. You did a really cool job of portraying that.
aes sedai AK chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
i love this.

the interaction between zack and tifa so real. like their little gestures and reactions to what the other does or says...

like this:

'It's so blue!'

He gave her a taunting glance, feigning superiority to her childish remark, but she didn't care, had already danced away towards the terminal to pick up their bags.

I could just feel they've known each other for so long from that. if that makes sense;;.

And the silences are placed perfectly...the uncertainty and insecurity of their feelings for each other-like the silence after tifa told zack, you *are* a tourist here, and he gruffly reminded her that she was too...shows really well that he wants her to stay with him...and the fact that he doesn't want her to feel sad over him feeling crappy about her leaving really shows how strong of a friendship they have... or something more that they won't admit, 'course.

I also gotta say your flow with events and rushes of awesome. the evolution of tifa and zack's light flirting to the confused tension and desire of that interrupted kiss is just right.

aww and the "most important person thing"...was so sweet. I really wanted to shout /say it already!/ to the both of them...heh ;;

really hope to see more soon.)
gomen chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
roku, please check maupy.
Lunita Cero chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
How snuggly is this! Oh, it just makes me weepy, roku-chan... I wish I could write something this cute and fluffy someday without breaking down into tears. .~ The only thing, tho, is that I hope you are going to continue, because I felt unsatisfied. Please?