Reviews for Repost of The Game Of Divinity By ChildeOfWar
The Dark Sapphire chapter 20 . 3/21
For anyone that found this story from the Lord of the Rings side of things, the crossover begins in chapter 20, where the mc is sent to Middle Earth to complete a task.
Raxtuss1 chapter 25 . 2/19
I have read the whole thing.

12/10

Great plottwists, Amazing writing of normal story, 9/10 Gamer system.

Author have knowledge about each and every pantheon/world/dimension/story they are writing about, from Greek, through Norse, up to even all events of Tolkien's world in LotR.

Each chapter is unique, long enough, and is written with great care

You can also see author growing in writing style through whole fic. Just see diffrence between first 3 chapters and any single one after 14th

I cannot praise it too much. Its great story. Amazing, Masterfull even.

As i said, 12/10

(Comparing other gamer fics is like tree to sapling, in my over 10k read ones, i found one, ONE even half comparable to this one. {"HP and MOG"))

I hope Author returns to it, as it cannot be said how much i love it.
R-ivr chapter 25 . 1/26
Shiiiiiiiiit
I only started this fanfic because it was complete
I cant believe u abandoned the story
soupking chapter 1 . 1/19
leave it to a lawyer to wanna hear an ebook about a genderbent mc, lmao
hank greengrass chapter 3 . 1/15
just
dragontuar chapter 25 . 1/14
can't wait for next chapter to come
tristen34bussey chapter 1 . 1/2
Why does it always have to be gender bending just put female or male
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 4 . 11/23/2023
Im so happy for no inta dungeon
abrickner815 chapter 1 . 11/4/2023
Is he ever getting his dick back?
Tvv chapter 1 . 10/25/2023
Absolutely garbage decision making, im not reading something where the mc is dumber than a elementary kid. No thats a insult to elementary kids, atleast the don’t complain about bring fucking losers 2 paragraphs in. Don’t plaster your own insecurity into a book. Im dropping immediately. Dont give good choices if your going to pick the worst fucking one. Kill yourself.
skylorbaker14 chapter 25 . 9/25/2023
I absolutly loved this and i binged the hole story im a few days. I cant wait for more!
theeelderman5 chapter 1 . 9/23/2023
there's a fanfiction that is this on this site under a similar name
Gellius G Gloop chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
Why does every sentence have its own line? and why is everything left alligned? Was this just a copy and paste?