Reviews for Circus of a Life
Mr. Askanius Trick chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
The absolute perfect character for "Send in the Clowns". Very well done. Also, I've never seen anyone address the relationship of McGonagall and the Weaselys, so that was fun. All in all, very well penned.
I'd also like to commend you on your exquisite taste in music.
LinZE chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Amazing - what else can I say?
sively chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
it's a nice take on what could've been minerva's bitter past. nice try! :)
Jestana chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Aww. Poor Minerva. Okay, I feel really dumb, but who's Rita? I recognize most of the names, but not Rita. Grr. Nice fic. (Tailkinker)
princesswitch1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
awww...thats so sad. ::sniff: umm hey this is to any1 reading this...it might sound kinda stupid but how do i upload stories?sry im ,if u can help me,please email me here-

tankies!
LordsBecca chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Never thought of McGonagall and Arthur...sad. Good, but sad
Ebony Redwood chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
I think Minerva's personality could be like that, on the inside. You make it seem plausible. And I like those Minerva-losing-Arthur stories. They're very creative.
Jena Gea chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Aww! That is so sad! (But funny...)
Charlie Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Aw! Sweet, well written...five metal sheep!
Catherine E. Grant chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
This is so sad, but I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Very.. sad. "Send in the Clowns" belongs to Judy Collins, if you wanted to know.
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
aw! poor mcgonagall! *cries* go read my song fic "blue on black"...i want reviews! :)
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Wow, that's a first, Mandy. I think. Minerva-loves-Arthur-loves-Molly...ho ho, I love it! Well written, though, I like this one. Keep up the good work as always!

~classica
MiniNerva chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Ooh, *sniffs* how sad. Great writing as usual. Love your choice of song. But . . . Poor Minerva. *goes off to try to write something happy*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
aww, that was sweet and sad ... poor minnie. write some more!