Reviews for Now and At the Hour
Horsewhispered chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Really good, please continue.
Sweeter chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Update soon! I like the way you wrote Faith.
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Why haven't you continued? Keep it up it's a good story
Rainey Lennyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
OMG! This is fantastic! I see that you haven't updated in a while. And I don't want to be one of those beggars but please continue!
monanotlisa chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
Oh. Wow.
Such a doofus, I am, only now realising that you may have written other stories...
Love this one, too. Mesmerising, smart, snappy, a worthy contribution to the post-Chosen canon of Spike-Returns-Stories. Plus, I'm such a sucker for Buffy/Faith in any shape or form, whether friendship or romance, too.
Of course, Many Roads? Still my #1...
(I'm so subtle, am I not?)
Something Forgettable chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Hey, pretty cool! update soon!
Ave chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
I came across this story by accident. I'm LOVING IT! Please update it soon...the world needs to know how what's gonna happen. Please please please.
Pin1 chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
It's been months! You have to update this soon. I've been waiting, and hoping, but if you need a nudge of appreciation - this is it! Please.
Ladyluck523 chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
A really enjoyable fic. I like how you've caught Faith's bluntness. It's good to see the 2 slayers as friends. I can't wait to see how they find Spike. There will be spuffiness right?

Please update soon.
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Hey, I just found this. It's really good. Write more soon.
A Rogue Slayer chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
You haven't given this story up, have you?
Tammy chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
I am really into this story too. It has to be your talent & imagination that because that is what this story & Many Roads have in common. Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing your time & stories.
charlotte chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
more more more!
DracoDew17 chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
You're killing me with the suspense!

I would like to, once again, tell you how much I adore this fic and your writing style. You really have me hanging on the edge of my seat with every chapter. The emotions flow constantly from one character to the next and you can really feel Buffy's heartache. The last paragraph had me nearly in tears. Great job! I hope you update again soon.
The Grynne chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
I'm really enjoying this story. Your writing is terrific, descriptive but straight to the point, and I like the mystery.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »