Reviews for MGS3: Snake Eater The Lost Interview!
ChristSaviour chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Now that I think about my week of horrible torure, it was quite funny. One time, my captor dropped the red hot poker he was about to jab into me! This stroy is so funny, I can't stop laughing.

P.S. Do all your stories involve either Robocop or Kangaroo Jack?
Skin infections chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
is it true that ur playing as big boss? and were there rain forests in russia?...wait a minute!
Ronin Fox chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Marvelous! Especially that part about Otacon as a "baby with a machine gun." WHEEHEEHE!
BerettaMan chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Hilarious interview/story! You really made a funny parody of Kojima's interviews.
Scarbie chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
*LOL* I loved this. I'm surprised that there wasn't a time machine involved in this story. That interviewer is quite possibly the worst interviewer ever. I mean Hideo is talking about cannibalism and he doesn't even bat an eye. I really like the way that Hideo spills the beans and does a half arsed job of covering it up.

Questioner- You don't know how to answer these 'no comment' questions properly, do you?

Hideo- No. No I don't.

Good job as usual.
Gabe Shadow chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
That's really freaking hilarious! LOL (mainly about what Snake/Big Boss has to eat)!
BonoVoxofBucketheadStreet chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Funny...But if that's what really happens I'm gonna kick your tooshy...this is not a flame...just a warning.