Reviews for Dragonheart
Ah chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ah, ah, Momiji manju, Momiji manju.
wanime313 chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Hey i just want to point out that you mentioned that hagrid's dead in the war in this chapter. But in the earlier chapter, hagrid was there at the beginning of the term, greeting the first years.
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
i like this severus
he is so cute n kindly
i love he's overprotective
Khashana chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
It's very sweet, but I dunno, I feel like it's missing direction. The first several chapters would have worked well as one-shots-the draco-confesses-his-love-and-harry-wakes-up arc, the rushed-weddings arc, and so forth, but you need some sort of unifying thing in a story that comes to a head near the end. I feel like that's Harry and Draco's relationship, but if that's so, we need more angst and more detail about their relationship, maybe some internal crisis on Harry's part about proposing-he doesn't even seem nervous! A fight would help as well. You're going, a fight? But they're perfect together, why would they fight? Well, everyone does, obviously, and that's the kind of thing that really pushes stories along, not knowing how they're going to forgive, fangirling when they do. Finally, you keep ending chapters right before stuff like Harry and Draco's first date and right before Christmas-what happens? We want to see! My best guess is that they gave each other their virginity, but we need to see it. That doesn't mean a sex scene, all that's necessary is them in the bedroom together. "So, what's my present?" A little awkward conversation, they're both nervous, they reveal they're virgins, they kiss, and fade to black. Especially because you mentioned them both being virgins but not knowing that, finding it out would be a pivotal part of their relationship, but we never see it. Even if you prefer they wait till marriage, which would be awfully romantic, the present could just be some heavy making out and they have the above talk and agree to wait.

One last thing-I heard a rumor that is taking down all stories with song lyrics, explicit sex, or violence, so be warned. If you take my advice, it would be a good idea to remove the lyrics at the same time and just mention the song. If readers are interested, they can go YouTube it, right? But just asserting you don't own the song isn't enough to un-violate copyright.
Jessarie chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
that was great, its cool to see a fic with dudley as a wizard. harry/draco are too cute, nice work :)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
I'm sad that I ended it.

But I enjoyed it a lot :)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
I would be crying if I had to leave haha.

I love this story so much :)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Lol, your author's note. Cub.

I loved it! As usual. I wanna see the baby!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Ron, not "wrong". Sorry :)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I did, I promise haha.

And I especially love how you ended it with whatever Draco said to wrong not being heard. :)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
They finally kissed!

I hope Lucius isn't extremely evil. Even though there's probably no hope for that. :)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Dudley is nice now! Yes!

I love how Harry just pushes Draco out of the room and they never speak of it again lol.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I like how you sort of began to redeem Snape.

And Draco is jealous *sings*
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It would make a great one-shot, but I'm glad it isn't; I want to see what happens! :)
IchigoRenji chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
awsome story, i loved it!