Reviews for Untitled
Mother Nature chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Oh. My. God. You have NO idea how long i have been searching for the perfect Shigure angst fic. I think i just found it. GOD, I LOVE YOU! All i could ever find was either poorly written angst or the story was somehow romance centered. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS SOME GOOD OL' GENUINE SHIGURE ANGST! ... with Aya... damn he is SEXY! when i first saw the show i only called him "super-sexy-Sephiroth-long-hair-snake-man"! But i digress.
Anyway, i love this fic. Well done! There is only have one thing i request: Please continue it. i see it was posted QUITE a while ago. i really hope you hadnt planned on just abandoning it. :( this is the only real Shigure angst i've ever found! you wouldnt rob me of my only joy would you? NO! I thought you LOVED me? ...o_O ignore me. i get eccentric sometimes... and really passionate about some things.
In any case, if you dont check you're account here and find my review then i shall be forced to email you so you can update. if you dont want to formally do it you can just email me another chapter or so. _ *hinthint* If you really cant seem to continue it, just do this: next time you're really depressed, just suddenly think about Fruits Basket and Shigure and i'm sure the lovely angst you are so apt at writing will pour from you. _ ah... writers. gotta love 'em!
Wow, this review has become ridiculously long.. i'm going to shut up now.
Mother Nature the Mother of Earth
P.S. ... high school girls, high school girls, 1-2-3, high school girls! .
Rei chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Very good!
Friend of Shippou chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was a really beautiful story. Thank you for writing it. I can really relate. I have felt that way before. Not over a curse obviously but just teenage hormones messing with my emotions... I can really sympathise. I really liked how you showed that Aya understood and was a good friend. I love your story I hope you write more!
Alice in June chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I never thought Shigure to be that kind of person. Nice introspective :)