Reviews for Moony's Moon
kukipie11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh my! this made me cry. Thank you for writing this.
cry chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
so sad but good :)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh poor Moony! I adored this it was amazing felt so sorry for Moony! But a great piece x
The Penguin Ate My Homework chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Even though this was posted so long ago, it was just so wonderful that I absolutely have to review it. This is probably one of the best Harry Potter pieces I've read. I adore the way you've separated Moony and Remus-it's not something I've ever seen before, but it was perfect for this piece. The way Moony kept calling for Padfoot almost made me cry. The simple voice, very child-like, really fits the character of the wolf and makes it that much more emotional...

Remus using Harry as his reason for living almost made me cry again, but I've been trying to hold it in. Calling him Pup Harry was a nice touch, too.

Overall, amazing piece, I just loved it.

-Penguin
Esahc the Foolish Coyote chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aw, hell,

now i'm gonna cry...

i don't even like this pairing

*sigh*
nuuuuuuD chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
(sob) it made my eyes well up D:

its a GREAT idea, it was SO sad. so sad. it hurt to read, the simple, sad confusion of mooney, remus trying to explain, like to child.

broke me poor heart.
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
awesome story, i adore it, but you've managed to make me cry in class, it shows how great this fic is, i love it no matter the angst. its a beautiful piece of work tear jerker and all. ja ne
Because I Need More Space chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
this is simply one of the best storys i've had the pleasur to read. its so sad and yet uplifting at the same time, i love it.
Chara13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
meow .
Legola lu chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Aw, that made me cry. That was an absolutely amazing story!
venilia chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
*goes off into a corner sobbing her heart out*

no! sirius! oh, poor remus!

it's ok, moony. don't cry! don't cry! it's ok.

*gets a little better control of herself, but not much*

oh merlin! you'd better bring sirius back soon!

HE IS COMING BACK! HE IS! HE IS! HE IS! what good is fiction if the miraculous can't happen?

*shakes fist at JKR*

he's coming back, you hear me! he's coming back!

just hold on, remy! hold on a little longer.

*resumes crying*

-venny
Ice chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Whoa...I was seriously bawling at the end of this! You really touched me. This is incredibly well written, and heart-felt.

Ice
Arch-Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
{sniff} Oh, how sad...I never read the 5th book but I heard it was a tear-jerker. {wahh!}

Excellent!

Nemesis _~
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I loved this fic, (Tear) but I really liked the beginning: 'In Loving Memory of Padfoot. May you not really be dead.' It covers every Sirius fan's hopes, doesn't it?
Fido La Canadienne chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
*sniff* We'll never forget you, Siri...*sob*

I was IN TEARS when I read this! *cries* Excellent job

*goes off and continues crying*

...