Reviews for Cute Little Brat
kirei chime chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
awwwwwww...it is really cute! i. love. it! _
CloseYourEyesAndSee chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aw they are so cute

and I like Kenshin's OOCness, you make it seem really natural :) (except for the part where he laughs at Aoshi, that was kind of weird xD)

but overall I really like this story, great job _
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Super cute! This my favorite number one het pairing - Kenshin x Misao.

LOL "I'm cold and wet." Poor Aoshi. I can picture him a tiny kitty all wet and drowned looking.

You did a great job.
cutiedogsapphire chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*squeals* That fits her, Cute Little brat, just like me, minus the cute part XD Oh I love this pairing so much I dont know why but as soon as I saw them together and her determination to follow him I thought they were so cute together. Dont get me wrong, I love Kenshin and Kaoru (and I do love Kenshin as well) but I'd do anything to get Kenshin and Misao together~

Anywho I'm more for the Sanosuke Kaoru pairing, no matter how rare. _

I loved the oneshot, I really dont care if Kenshin was a little OOC
Russe chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Ken-san was kinda out of character. but this was cute anyway.
shinigami69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
great story but updte already!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
this was adorable! sweet and fuzzy...like chocolate covered puppies!
Holding On To Heart chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I don't know why...but Misao/ Kenshin is my favorite RK couple. . I just think that Kenshin was rather OC
ginny chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
aww! that was so kawaii! i like the nicknames also
Zanza-Chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aw! This pairing is so much better than K/K. *ducks to avoid various thrown objects from the K/K fans* GAH! Don't kill me! Good job.
ShinRa Inc chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aw! _ Flurfy!

Love the pairing. Too bad it's so rare ...

I wouldn't think Kenshin would be so bold about the name and "I-Love-Aoshi" skit he did though.
Second Remix chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Lol your story was good write more

I COMMAND YOU...NOW!
Gundammaster415 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This was the first Kenshin/Misao fic I've ever read and it's great. I'm still not tired of reading it, even after nearly a year of continuous reading.
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
oh i love that! aoshi's cold and wet! - ok, kenshin was too funny in this! oh my gosh, you had me laughing so hard. this fic was cute. just too cute.
Mori'quessir chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
That is soo very kawaii and sweet I love
it to bits. _x