Reviews for Get Psycho
DBZFanCraft chapter 21 . 1/10
:( Seven years you haven't updated!I want to finish reading this story!
Xynaa Darke chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
this story is interesting and I can't stop reading it.
pinksamurai1014 chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
Dude this..this is psychologically messed up... Seriously this is what the fuck monent! I mean it man this just totalylly screwup (in a good way) I say one final time ..Damn it this was good ! Update soon!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nice
darkstar7789 chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
I just kept up with everything and I beg you... Please, don't end this fic! It's pure, depraved, and psychological GENIUS! The character's views threw me off so many times, but after every lost thought, it made me NEED to keep reading. Again and again and again! These are the kinds of fics that I'm really looking for. I hope with all my fangirl heart that you continue this piece of literary art. If not, then I can't really do anything to stop you. Can't wait for the next update! (if you decide to continue) :) *hugs, blood, and chocolate*
SkelGirl chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
Please Please finish this I must know what happens! This story has been keeping me on the edge of my seat since i started reading it. It's so well done it would be a shame for you to stop it now so pleeeeeeaaaaassssssse finish it ]
HikariAi chapter 21 . 10/16/2008
Ohh, This one is totally fantastic... God, the horror is just awesome... The excitment is at the top, can't wait to read the next chapter... PLEASE update soon... _
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 21 . 10/13/2007
Ah damn, this thing still isn't updated! Please, please, pretty please update this soon.
Thatredheadgeek chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I love it! I love horror stuff and I think this should be made into a movie. It's really creepy and bloody and twisted and people love that stuff.
Rchan2 chapter 20 . 7/21/2005
Please update Abhor it was a great story and i'd love to read the end! Thanks!
Wala chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
hey, i love your story. i especially love the detail. so disgusting, yet thrilling. i just couldn't stop reading it. it was by far some of the best detail that i had ever seen for an act of violence. i suspect that Finch could be the detective, Anton Rellikeht because his last name spelled backwards is The Killer. however, i know that i am most likely wrong. anyway, keep writing, and again, i love the details that you guys wrote in this story.
Lovekakarot chapter 19 . 3/3/2005
Please update soon! I love all your stories! This one and "abhor" and "stripe search". I love them very much!
Ore No Kagami chapter 16 . 2/26/2005
Oh No! I lost the bet! I bet with my mom it happens at 8:40! If I won I got the new DBZ DVD coming out April! No!

Oh well...I made a back up for this...

Another part of the deal was that if we were wrong, we both had to do our deals hehehehe

Atarah always gets what she wants!

Damn...This means I have to rub her back for an hour...
Ore No Kagami chapter 14 . 2/25/2005
oh...my poor Gohan! Whyd you burn him? You cooked Gohan!

You guys are doing great on this story.

Although I think Trunks was Cheated out of a gory death, it was just splat and thats it!

Well, anyways, I think whatever is going to happen to Goku, is gonna happen at 8:40 pm (my mom thinks 7:40 pm) So, cant wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/17/2005
I have no fuckig ideaa whats going on