Reviews for Chains Required, Whips Optional
ButterflyMeadow chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
This . . . was, in the least best way I can say, an AMAZING fanfiction! I LOVE IT! You did an amazing job, I loved how Sano interacted with the girls and Kaoru, it was just perfect! I can't say how much I love this fic, I'm so glad to have read it! Please continue to write fanfics like this, they're just wonderful!
chirikyubi chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
:D i've said it once before and im saying it again, i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

XD this is my fave out of your RK fics atm!

keep up the great writing your defo got me hooked on your storys XD
Cosmosphere chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
I like the way you torture Sanosuke in your fics. He can handle it, that's for sure! **And what was that about a tooth being pulled? I have to take a look at that maybe.
Miztical-Dragon chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
wow. this was a remarkable story! I really hope you do keep up the wonderful work!
usanotsuki chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
this is by far, one of the best sanosuke fic i've ever read..

i totally luv the plot and the flow of the story..

especially the details on sanosuke's relationship with kaoru and the others.. keep up the good work, and write more stories as good as this one or even better
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
ooh no i hope the big mean dragon doesnt die
Trayne chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Wow. This is seriously one of the best Sanosuke stories I've read in a long time if not the best. This just screams hardcore, though a part of me giggled in delight at the image of a 'dragon' Sanosuke. The errors were no where near bad enough to take away from the edginess and all-around well-written story.

Oh, and the ending was love. (Made me happy since refused to let the whoel page load.)
Randa-Chan chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Ha ha! Very good. ) Glad to see everything worked out between Kenshin, Sano and Kaoru. I was also really pleased with Saitou's reaction to Kuromori. He really didn't deserve any better and it was nice to see that Saitou consider's Sagara one of his own even if they do fight a whole damn lot.

Congrats on being brave enough to write such a graphic piece. It's the most violent I've read in the 'Rurouni Kenshin' section which is pretty strange considering this is set in the peaceful Meiji era with Sano and not in the Bakumatsu with the Battousai.

Anyway, well done and Happy Birthday for your birthday. Probably long done by now but thought I'd say it anyway. Feel free to check out my 'Kenshin' fics if you like. Should be putting up another one tonight and hopefully posting a new chapter for the other one. No romance in these so you should enjoy them.

Cheers!

Randa-Chan*
Randa-Chan chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
Woh...that was a pretty mind blowing chapter. Poor old Sano but it was good to see him being the hero for once. I wonder how Saitou's going to react? Kenshin definitely doesn't sound pleased anyway but I hope things work out beteen them.

Love Randa-Chan*
Randa-Chan chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Thank the lord for that! I get so sick of reading about romance. It seems to be like the plague, everyone's doing it these days. I'm also happy that this fic isn't a Kenshin/Koaru fic either. Least not at the moment. I get tired of reading about those two and how much they love one another. Sometimes I just like to see them as they were in the anime. That's it, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, good job so far. I'm impressed. Onto the next chapter now.

Love Randa*
Fiaea chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
::claps:: ::jumps around:: ::squeals::

Love it, love it, love it!

Saw your post about this on the RK forums . . . Your looking for a beta you say? Drop me a line anytime, I love your work.

Sano is also one of my favorite characters . . . there are not enough stories out there that involve his realtionship with Kaoru . . . I've written one Sano/Kaoru fic . .. but I'm working on a much longer brother/sister type relationship story line . . .

In that mannor actually . . . how do you feel about betaing yourself? I love your take on Sano's personality . .. and I could sure use your insite.

Good times, well wishes, and may the light always guide you home,

Fiaea

Necara ( ) show-center
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
That was really an excellent job. I don't usually think of Sano that way but you did a wonderful job exploring his character and that of Kenshin's and Kaoru's in relation to Sano. I thought the tension between Kenshin and Sano in this chapter was really well expressed and thought out. Also, I loved the ending, especially that closing line. That was a perfect ending.

I did notice that the last three chapters had many more spelling or word usage errors. If you are interested in cleaning these up, let me know and I can send you details.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Gory but breathtaking it its own way. I think Saito should take care of Kuromori. Your portrayal of Kenshin is in character although not very flattering in context here. He seems judgmental and harsh after all that Sano and the others have had to go through. Yet, if he didn't try and stop this bloodshed, he would not be who he is. Even though he is very angry, I would think he would try and stop it. It makes him feel less like "the good guy" here but he would have the courage of his convictions.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
I am still hopeful that Sano got there before Kaoru was actually raped (it seemed liked he did for this chapter) although obviously all three of the girls are going to be quite traumatized. Your villain is so evil and a liar because Kenshin would have dueled if asked, just not to the death. He really has no redeeming features at this point.

I am glad that you also shifted to Kenshin and Yahiko's side of things. Getting there just as the guy screams would be hair-raising.
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
This was very interesting. I really have to think about Sano’s character here. I never saw him as a killer, although certainly he is and can be a brutal fighter. Obviously he wasn’t setting out to kill but that spearing of the man with the sword really made me pause. I can’t say I think it is out of character though because he has the lives of people so close to him riding on this. He doesn’t have Kenshin's vow or his overwhelming guilt to hold him back so I could see him trying to avoid going that far but also doing whatever is necessary. Still, it was a shock. When Gohei goes to Sano to take out Kenshin he is quick to point out that he isn’t a hit man. You’ve given me something to think about in terms of his character.

This was a very well done and thought-provoking chapter. Your author’s note has me feeling a bit squeamish about reading on. I am definitely going to try but I am hoping it will not be as brutal as it sounds.