Reviews for Different Realities
RogueDragon5 chapter 31 . 3/13/2004
aorry it took me so long to get around to this. I haven't logged into this name for a while so everything I reviewed was updated today. YEY! it is a good ending. And I proclaim to all that I am STUPID, though I don't know why. Can you tell me why?
unknown chapter 10 . 1/20/2004
I would like for them to have a child. maybe instead of her putting it up for adoption you could have Rogue run away taking the kid with her?
Chibi-Chi chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
aw, swet
icegirl-kat chapter 31 . 10/29/2003
I'm very upset that this IS the end, becuz i luved how ur fic developed into a great story and i luved reading a nu chapta once a week (or less). i would very well like it if u did anotha BR story, becuz ur good at writting them.

So thanx for making an enjoyable story (and this is the longa review i've eva rote), i luved the fic and i cant say 'update soon' anymore.

From KAt
Sammy O chapter 31 . 9/28/2003
thank you very mich for givving it a happy ending!
RogueDragon5 chapter 31 . 9/26/2003
luv de fic, once again I'm sorry for making u think ur fic was bad

Hey, lalalalala, I'm weird right, and guess what else u will live

Yey for u!
Sammy O chapter 30 . 9/22/2003
you gotta give this fic i good ending!

it has been getting a bit strange latly, but it is such a great story!

it would be a real shame to leave it unfinished.

could u mabey just edit it and cut it off ot the wedding or when they find there daughter? they would both be nice endings.

Or even better just start again from, say before roughe got kidnapped and i started to get strange.

please dont just leave it unfinished!
icegirl-kat chapter 30 . 9/21/2003
PLEASE DON"T END IT THERE! u r always gonna get sum1 who will be confoozed but i reallu like it and u can't just end it! CONTINUE
RogueDragon5 chapter 30 . 9/21/2003
no,no,no thats not wut I meant Its just why did he keep following Mystique even when he knew it was her.

Don't stop, please, tis is all my fault, please,please don't stop cause I', good at getting confused.

Its a wonderful story and I beg of u to keep writing it.

please please please please please please, keep writing
RogueDragon5 chapter 30 . 9/21/2003
luv de fic either way u go, if u ever get bored continue with this fic
Frida chapter 30 . 9/21/2003
no please don't end it please it's really good if youi want i will review it every day but please don't stop it its really good.
Elisa chapter 30 . 9/21/2003
I love this fic, please continue with it, at least till they get Bobby back and i think you should put in something about john & Jubilee. I hope you update soon.
icegirl-kat chapter 29 . 9/20/2003
T'was good, please update soon, sorry to here bout ur bf.

MAKE SURE U UPDATE SOn
RogueDragon5 chapter 29 . 9/20/2003
luv de fic

This is making less, and less sense though
impatiany chapter 28 . 9/17/2003