Reviews for When Did I Lose My Mind?
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I wish you would update this; it's so funny! Love this to death. :D
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! this is hilarious and i REALLY hope you write more soon.
CRAZY kimi chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
are you going to write more?

its so good!

please :[[

u wrote that its far from over and that theres still 2 days left :]]
inactive413 chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
This is hilarious! Write more now or i will hit you repeatedly with my sqeaky hammer!
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
*falls over laughing* OMG-OMG- *dissolves into laughter again*

mush!muse: Me? Act like- *points at Skitts* HIM? *dies*

skitts!muse: *scowls* Shut up.

spotty!muse: *gapes* David? *shoots dagers* You've gotta be kidding me!

dutchy!muse: *snorts* First of all, Blink could NEVER pull off being me-

blink!muse: HEY! Crutchy can't pull off me either! *sulks*

d!muse: *rolls eyes* Second of all, there is no WAY I'd gamble! *makes a face*

specs!muse: *pipes up* And Race can't do me worth beans!

perv!skitts: *cracks up*

s!muse: *pauses* ... *lightbulb* Oh. *makes face* Ew, shut up. Also, I would NEVER steal people's hats, giggle maniacally, or be 'just plain annoying'.

newsie!muses: *start coughing*

s!muse: *shoots ice* Shut up. *sulks*

racetrack!muse: *snorts* I would never be a book worm, and Dutchy couldn't gamble worth shiz.

d!muse: *sulks* Shut up.

r!muse: *glares* You.

d!muse: *glares back* You.

r!muse: You.

d!muse: You.

*turns to you* LOOK what you've DONE to my muses!

mush!muse: *is dead*

skitts!muse: *is annoyed*

spotty!muse: *is peeved*

blink!muse: *is sulking*

perv!skitts: *is laughing*

specs!muse: *is sulking*

race!muse: *is glaring and arguing with Dutchy*

dutchy!muse: *is also glaring and arguing Race*

*sulks * Updatedness is goodiness. *turns away* Specs?

specs!muse: *still sulking* Yeah?

Can you *ahem* take care of Dutchy?

s!muse: *brightens* Sure! *grabs Dutchy and starts macking*

dutchy!muse: MMPH!

*snorts* Better.
piearesquared chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
this is so insanely funny, please update it soon it's been almost TWO YEARS i mean really, c'mon
Cynic chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
Okay, we really need to have a talk. Everytime I get really into one of your fanfics, it abruptly goes on hiatus. Are you conspiring against me?

Dimonah Tralon chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
Please tell me that you're going to update this soon! It's hilarious! I'm loving every minute of it!
Saturday chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
Wait- but that's not fair! I read this fanfic a while ago and you were at the same spot! When are you going to update? (Don't worry, I read your bio and I am well aware that you are experiencing writer's block..) But STILL its so good, I really wanna read more but there's no more to read!

Sorry I'm like flipping out over here.

I stayed up till one in the morning last night, and as I am only thirteen that kind of late-night partying on Halloween does stuff to you, you know?
snipeshooter chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
THERE'S MORE, RIGHT? There better be. I wanta find out what they're gonna do to Jack!
Kit Kat50 chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
Hey please update soon! this story is great! David is my favorite character. I like the new David turned spot. lol. Well,please uodate this soon. Comeon, we've been waiting for two months! :)
BrownieMelody chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
THIS IS SO FRIGGIN HILARIOUS! It's original, funny, and it makes sense! I wouldn't be able to keep up with who's-who if I was writing this! Poor Jack...

GREAT JOB!

Brownie
Thistle chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
Poor Jack. I feel so bad for him. How did they manage to get David and Spot into this? I would have never thought Spot would go along with it. Poor Jack. Ok, well, update soon!
Glimmer Conlon O'Leary chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
-in admiration- Wow.

This is SO cool! Dakota...you're the funniest chick I've ever not laid eyes upon...And the one with the most suspenseful, angsty stories...what is your deal?

Angst!Dakota: Me? Degrade myself with humor? NEVER.

Humor!Dakota: Come on, ya bum! Laugh a little, live a little...do the funky chicken!

Angst!Dakota: I most certainly will NOT.

Humor!Dakota: Oh, come on! -does the cabbage patch- it's a fun time! -dances merrily in circles-

Angst!Dakota: -dons black- You are dead to me.

Wow.

That was COOL. I'm a funny cat. No, im just bored...first day of my freshman year was so boring...half day, at least...And there's this totally hot, kinda dark guy who rides my bus...he is NUMMY, and I will have to flirt it up with him...

Anyway.

I love this. You MUST continue!

L'n'MP,

Glimm
Checkmate chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
hehehehehehe. i love it. keep it up.

- Checkmate