Reviews for Sailor Moon Lunar Saiyan
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
hehehe
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
bervo will-goku-show-saliormoon-how-do-the-fausiondace to faigth the-nagamoon-flimly&the-daerthbasuters
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
cool story
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Dang, I can almost picture Chichi, and maybe Amy's mom and probably the parents of the other senshi if it's not just Amy and Usagi that Setsuna quick aged, chasing Setsuna around with gigantic frying pans of doom right now.

Setsuna AGED their SIX year old little girls into ELEVEN year olds, and I bet the mom's are going to be pissed that their babies are being forced to miss five years of their lives by denying them the chance to grow up into eleven year olds the NORMAL way because of her. *lol* The girls are all six year olds in eleven year old bodies. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I like it so far, but I'm confused. Unless it was the injury that cause his amnesia was leaving him disoriented when Usagi and Amy were telling him what happened, why didn't he get that when Usagi was talking about her parents being dead, that she was also talking about HIS parents as well?

She told him that WE were in an accident that got their parents killed, or did he think that when she said 'we' she was talking about her and Amy instead of her and himself? *lol*

Aw... Poor Mamoru and Usagi. What happened to Mamoru after the scene at the hospital? Did they get sent to the same orphanage after Mamoru finally got out of the hospital or did they get seperated once Usagi got discharged? I think its mean seperating the two, especially after introducing the amnesiac boy to what could possibly be the only family he has left that he half remembers from her visits since waking up in the hospital. *lol*
LunarStar Princess Krystal chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
Yay you have returned. That was really fun, but would you please stop with the cliffhangers they are driving me crazy. Just when I think that you're about to get into an even bigger moment, your stop. Oh well that just means that I'll have to read the rest when you put the next chapter up. I have just one thing to say to that...no make that two. This story is mega amazing and Please Update Soon V
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 12 . 7/27/2008

really good
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Great Story!
MoonBunny777 chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
YEA! I Love this chapter! You did a wonderful job! I really cant wait for the next chapter so please hurry up hehe
LunarStar Princess Krystal chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
Yay that was amazing. I loved the fact that you threw in the memory flash back I can't wait to read more. Please Update Soon V
lady sakura cosmos chapter 11 . 6/25/2007