Reviews for The Breakfast Club, well sorta
braygirl chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
this was too cute! you did an awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
wow! what a great story! i loved how you made the characters seem realistic. the emotional parts were a bit rushed, but you made up for it! great job :)
OpaleyedWolf chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
Have I got this right?

Gerald - Jock

Arnold - Jock?

Phoebe - Brain

Curly - Basketcase/Rebel

Helga - Rebel

Rhonda - Princess

Anyway, darn good story, I got so interested in it I went and bought 'The Breakfast Club'.

Keep writing!
xmiemiex chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
cool
weartheseshorts chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Heh, to tell the truth, at the beginning of the story, I figured this as a passing fic, one to pass the time while I'm waiting for something. And as I kept reading, curiosity got the best of me, and I was a little hooked. :) Ah, I loved the parallels of The Breakfast Club and this. Everyone was in different roles, but still, you could see which roles they were linked to (some more obvious than others, like Rhonda). Still, you did a great job, minus the grammar and spelling mistakes here and there.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
WizKid94 chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
Thank you! You turned my last day of freedom (last day of spring break) from a very B-O-R-I-N-G day, to a good one! No! I don't wanna go back to school!XP
ilovehp15 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
I love this story so much! It's fantastic! It's also very well written and I love how you found a way to blend both Hey

Arnold! and The Breakfast Club and make it your own! Great job! ]!
DarthRoden76 chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
Greetings Helgagurl46!

Wow! This story has been going on for a while now and it's finally over. Congradulations on sticking with it and seeing it through to the end. I know what you mean about how busy things can get, between work and stuff, I dont get as much free time as I used to, but I am happy that you finished this great story. You did such a good job and it has truly been a pleasure to read and review. This is going on my favs list!

Thanks also for all the reviews for Broken Locket and Falsely Accused. I hope for more of those in the future when I get more chapters written. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your future endeavors.

May The Force Be With You, Helgagurl46! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
Huhmm...

I've just read your story. Well done, though... You know, that story about Helga being trapped in the bathroom - it sounds very unbelievable; I would rather believe that it was Helga who locked Lila in the bathroom. Helga is a bitch, and yet... she's so adorable. And in your story Arnold likes her for being someone who she is not (at least in the real show). Ah, I'm sorry if I'm too criticizing. What really disappoints me is that you didn't describe how Rhonda would come home with her new boyfriend - it would be a sight to see.

I hope see yet something of yours.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
Oh, wow! You finally finished it! :P
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
That was awesome. Helga/Arnold Pairing Yay!
Shinigami chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
*groans* Another one who thought pulling the fire alarm would be funny! During my high school years, there were too many fire drills! I think some of them were pranks! One year there were too many fire drills for my sanity! Someone said it was probably a senior prank...Waiting outside for more than 5 minutes in middle of winter IS NOT fun!
Contestar chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
I won't yell at you for taking so long, only cos i just found this fanfic, and I LOVE IT!

OK, there are a few minor gramatical errors here and there but they are really nothing. This is actually the 1st Hey Arnold fic that I like, and I'm a really fussy person, so well done on a fantstic fic and I'll be waiting for an update! Just don't take another couple of years to update k?
Saramis Kismet chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
Hey, BLFBH here. Different account, okay? Decided to peak in on my old (very neglected *hangs head in shame*) account to see if anything new was up.

Tada.

Well, I'd been waiting for this. Finally saw the movie in its entirety, kept thinking about this the whole time. I like how you did it, taking all of what happened in the movie and switching it up. A lot to where it hardly parallels it.

God. Arnold is so boring. He really is. Why is he the star agin? (JK)

Well, I hope you might update soon. .

-Saramis
SeraphimK chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
YAY! An update! This fic has been on my mind for the past couple of years. I remember the day I read the chapter where Arnold and Helga first kissed, and I went to bed thinking about it and feeling all fuzzy inside. #_# Can't believe it was so long ago.

Glad to know that you've just been busy, and you haven't given up the HA! fandom like a lot of people have. :'( *sigh* There are so few of us now.

Good chapter... Update within the next couple of years! LOL.