Reviews for Love of a Kit
ilovekyosohma chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
this is a great story. i am wondering what you're going to do with it...oh well, i'll be back next chapter! farewell, o lovely author-san
manga girl234 chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
Very good. You should put up a sequal to it. But with them having children, and have Sango be able to live longer and still look young.
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
I really really really love this story, please please please continue to write it, i want to know what happends next..
G. Login chapter 10 . 1/26/2005
UPDATE soon, this story is great. I love it.
Landaluce chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
oh ever awesome poor miroku bvut make shippo win plz
gladdecease chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
Ha ha ha ha! Inuyasha is such a baka! He didn't realize what was wrong with Kagome. Well, this is/was [can't tell if you finished or not] a good story! Keep up the good work with all your stories. Later!
Julia chapter 10 . 3/30/2004
Damn! When are you going to have the 11th chapter up? Did you give up the fiction or something? Because I simply ADORE it! PLease..please..please..have the chapter up soon. I'm so anxious!
Julia chapter 10 . 1/10/2004
GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER! I didn't wnat to review until this point, sorry for that. I love this story! Although you could be more discriptive it is still very wonderful. I like how you insert humor. It is not mellow dramatic, however the song was corny. xD! I think this should be rated-R ::Wink:: But is that doesn't work for you, then keep it this way. It's charming.. Although I'm a die hard Miroku/Sango fan! Do you know for sure what the pairing will be? Although I think I know.. This is a wonderful story and very enjoyable to read. I laugh so many times! Please have the next chapter out soon!
With all due respect,
Julia
PS- Thank you for spelling the neko youkai Kiraras name right.. ::Bow::
Hioga-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
We really do like this fic (despite that it focuses on *shudder* SHIPPOU), and all we have to say not totally postitive is that we really felt bad for Miroku at the end ... we kinda thought he and Sango were adorable.

But otherwise, we enjoyed it, thought it was very funny, though we felt Shippou should have been whacked more often ...
xIreth chapter 10 . 9/22/2003
**squeals** I love this! it is really neat! I love it!
Smithereens chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. I really think you could have ended it A LOT better if you had tried. I was really enjoying your fic and then... yeah. This was better than nothing though.

~Ariane
Kitsune Kitten chapter 7 . 9/20/2003
Kitsune Baka again. I'm a newbie author so. All right I LOVE your story. Especially the end where your hear IY scream. That was ingenious. LOL.
Kitsune Kitten chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Hey there Sera1. My name is Kitsune Baka. I just wanted to review your story. As I am also part kitsune I find this story is good. My all-time fav. anime character is Shippou or Shippo. Some add the u and some don't. My friends all make fun of my poor kitsune friend. I'm really talkative and this is my second ever review so don't hate me. I haven't got anything on the site yet so . . . Anyway I found this story full of WAFF and humor. The perfect combo. You are an amazing writer so keep writing!
blackrose chapter 10 . 9/18/2003
' yuo gunna make a sequel?If you do that would be that sentance make sense?Well anyway,your fic is awsome.
Katani Masaya chapter 10 . 9/15/2003
HAH! SHE'S PREGNANT! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA! Hurry and update!