Reviews for Dirty Tricks
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
The whole thing is crap! Billboard brow is a pathetic little slut! Stop taking the piss out of ino you slag! Go fuck yourself whore! Your story is shit and totally wrong. Fuck you!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
What a bunch of shit! Without that fangirl slutura the team would get on well! She always slows them down and is so fucking weak she always needs saving. Shes no ninja! Shes a fuck up! Hinata would never turn on naruto because of slimy sakura! Your story is bullshit!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Ugh sakura makes me sick! Shes so damn annoying and 2 faced! Leave sasuke aline you demented little slut! Think ill skip the sakura parts. Sasusaku is disgusting and thosr fans need a kick in the head!
mednin chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Haha the manical laughter was pretty funny.
BunnyLuver000 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
wow...sasuke, naruto, and kakashi were acting like all messed up to sakura...I LOVE IT! it adds drama and suspense!
BunnyLuver000 chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
I loved it! I liked the fluffiness of all the pairs too! Especially the NaruHina fluffiness, because NaruHina is definately my favorite pair!
BunnyLuver000 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
OhMaGosh! I have the same problem! When I want to be serious, everyone laughs, but when I kidding, everyone takes me seriously! It's wierd!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
omg i thought that kurenai told him
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
huh?
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
that was really mean...that happened to me :(...i hope she gets them back
J chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
I enjoyed the story nice ending
noemi chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
omg so great
Anonymous chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
aWESOME, just AWESOME! This is the funniest romance story I ever read!
Megsaku chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Loo I got the joke! U sneeze when ppl are talking about you lol! This story is REALLY good btw!
Crazilyinsanelady chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
I just useed the bald guy's line on my brother. !.!