Reviews for A Little Unwell
ghostzone00 chapter 15 . 3/13/2007
this is a amazing story. usually it'd take me 1 day 2 read this, but w/ stories i like, it takes like 3 days. (hint hint)ur rock im definetly gonna be looking for more of your stories!

~*~Martina~*~
ChErRyBlOsSoMs-FlOwErOfDeAtH chapter 15 . 10/3/2005
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL! :]
UnknownBeauty chapter 15 . 7/12/2005
Please continue~!
Jupiter Sprite chapter 15 . 2/11/2005
That was pretty cool. I have no idea how I stumbled across this fic, but it caught my eye. And then I couldn't stop reading it.

I never got very far along in FFX, but I can at least tell that the characters are portrayed really well. Even psychotic Tidus. It really did seem realistic, too.

I have to admit I was a little disappointed that it didn't turn out Rikku/Tidus in the end. _ But you're right, it really wouldn't have made much sense. Anyway, I'm just ranting now. Good job, and stuff!
Bellatrix chapter 15 . 9/7/2004
Mystic - chick... this rocked! xD! i REALLY LOVE how you ended it. Not a cliche! I HATE cliches! there wasn't a cliche! I love it! I lurve you! lmmfao! hmm.. yea, Jecht finds a way to kill Yuna. and then Tidus and then Rikku! MUWAHAHAHAH. and yea, a part two wouldn't be a good idea at all. i knew what 'phenola barbital' was, as well. but, isn't it more like an anti-convulsant? Blah. And yea... those comments i left in your Gj... don't mind me; I'm sure you did your research and i'd delete them, but you'd still get the notification, so what's the point? this ficlet rocked! loved it! ;D!
SomeRockerGirl chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
Aha. I finally got the review button to work. In your face, FANFICTION!

Anyway, I love your story so far. You've got quite the knack for writing, if I do say so myself. Keep up the entirely awesome work )
3333333 chapter 15 . 7/12/2004
I love it! yep, I read it again and again! - I can't live without your stories!
33333 chapter 15 . 7/11/2004
I. . .LOVE. . .this STORY! I love it I love I love it I love it! I can't tell you how thankful I am to you for writing this! You have made my day and of all the 35 fics I read and all 5 hours I spent on the computer THIS, is SUCH a masterpiece! You are now one of my favorite authors for sure! . . . . . . . .OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY!GOD BLESS YOU!
silverpanther123 chapter 15 . 6/23/2004
omg..this was such a great story! i found this story like a year ago and i loved it...but i didnt register yet, so yea. _ i remembered what the title was called though! and yes, you're a horrible little person who deserves to be beaten over the head multiple times for doing this to us! T-T I still loved the ending a lot though!

great job on this story...this seemed like a very hard storyline to write to, but you did a very good job on it! I loved the part where Tidus phoned Rikku! :)

I love your story so much! No sequel though? o.o

:D write more Tikku stories!

~Amethyst Blossom
Bloodhazard chapter 15 . 6/17/2004
I loved the ending, it leaves alot for the reader to decide on his own.

You are a wonderful writer. I really enjoyed this fanfic. -
Bloodhazard chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
Poor Yuna, I hope Tidus has a good reason for doing all of that. He deosn't seem one to murder without a cause.
Bloodhazard chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Hey, this is some great stuff. Your title goes perfectly, good job. - *is a little envious of such a talented writer*
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 15 . 5/18/2004
OMGOSH! HOW COULD YOU END iT LiKE THAT?...heheheh-.-;; loved the fic
Elyang chapter 15 . 5/17/2004
I'm so sorry! I didn't get to review the last chappy until now! Went on vacation with no internet access...anywayz... Even tho I would really like to know what's going to happen...Twas still great! You know "A Little More Unwell," soundz really great...
DewOfTheSea chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
yahoo! it ended greatly! I loved it! You should write more stories like these!