Reviews for Burning
ChiChiChico chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
NOOOOOOO! Please! Don't do this to me! I hate this ending! Why would Yuki walk away, leaving him sitting there on the floor? This was sooooo good! Why did Yuki do this to him? To me? Aahhh! ...anyways...i loved this story, except for the ending! its so sad!
sara chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow, that was very good. I want to read a longer Yuki/Haru fic :P
kspadawan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oooh, I like this!
FolaL chapter 1 . 8/19/2009

I really must admit, your story left me speechless

I think it's possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever read, as an aspiring author I must admit I envy your writing ability.

I think it's rather clear you have a very distinct voice, have you ever considered writing a book? If not I suggest you grab your keyboard open up a word document and get started, but if you have then I simply wish you GOOD LUCK, I'd definitely buy it and I know many others who would.

Or on a less formal note:

Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 11/28/2008

Oh wow. My breath is erotic.

Oh wow.
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh good, I'm yet another person who can never get enough YukixHaru. Well written, very well written. I have no complaints here... Veryu nice job.
Makayla chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh wow, this is amazing
silverscreenstar chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Amazing. Absolutely PERFECTLY written. I love your stuff!
haru's chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That was really really good. It was realistic and I felt as if I was right there. (he he, what I would do to be able to peep on that scene)Viva YxH
LastRain chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
The ending don't say much, it sorta just ended without a solution or anything except that Yuki decided to pull away. it leaves us hanging which is pretty frustrating. Even though it strikes up my imagination and curiosity, but it also pisses me off a bit. Cuz I thought it was going to go somewhere...(implying on somehting), and the ending was a little depressing, make it happier mext time, over all this is a fantastic fic!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That's so much sexier than those too-explicit things... and I have to go take a cold shower... hee hee. My sisters would love this. Sarcasm, because I'm our local Shigure, making a big deal out of being turned on by everything just to hear them yell at me. Ee-vill.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Oh gosh, poor Haru. _ He was actually getting somewhere that time. XD;

Wonderful work. Love the style and use of repetition. Please write more soon~!

FranWi chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Oh, glad I found this scene. Very nice. Loved the descriptions and movements, Yuki's inner battle, and the fact that he let Haru get that far - but not quite far enough. What a tease! ;)
strawberry poo kmoo chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I want to know the same thing! Why? Ah... I'm going to read every single one of your furuba fics... (seing as I don't care much for Gravitation fics, and don't know enough about Weiss Krus to read a fi about it Lmao)
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004