Reviews for On the edge
kindadeadaccount chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
tbc? Umm... where is it? where is it? Umm...:'(
Islena chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
That's really intresting! I love AUs and especially this one.

Please continue!
FireKat chapter 5 . 3/5/2004
squee! Really love this. It’s so interesting! I can’t wait to see what happens next! _
mangababe chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
hello there!
i hope you won't give this fic up because i really enjoy it and i'd like to see it go on and on and eventually end with a really nice yohji/omi happy together!lol
are aya and ken in your fic? and is schu the one in crawford's car?
by the way! *laughing* congratulation for winning schu and that 's really kind of you to propose me to get him the next 3 days of your week! if it can help you not being kill by your muse then i accept (i'd like you alive to finish your fics! lol)
...do you want yohji in exchange?
lol
bye hunny!
mangababy
Tsukishiku chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
Yea! I am very glad you posted this chapter! (Sorry I didn't review sopnner but MY computers busted ... for now... (I'm using a school computer...) Your fanfiction is still very good and I hope to see chapter four soon. Omittchi -chan is so cute! But... I don't really undertsand the Aya part of the chapter. I can guess what happened... but it is very confusing for me... because they don't really seem to have anything to do with the plot. I suppose that you will explain it later... but I can't help but wonder what happened!
ciao
Tsukishiku
story in reverse chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
I'm back. XD This story makes me want to read those novels. P Must... have more... I want to know what's going on. O_O
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
cute!cute!cute! -
whe...please continue ne!
Tsukishiku chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
Misura-san what a cute story! I think Omittichi so cute! *hugs a little Omi plushie* I can'T wait for the next chapter Misura-san! Please put it up soon! Anyway, great job it's a very nice story and the characters are so adorible, I just wanna hug them!
anyway, ciao
Tsukishiku
FireKat chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
;.; aww poor schu. ha! now i -don't- like brad *razberry* though i'm sure in future chapters you'll make me like him again *sigh* (so write moer!) _
FireKat chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
hehe- for some reason the dialog of brad and schu makes me laugh- in a good way _
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
ee! omi's all old english- kawaii! and yohji the bored pi. love it! _
Pocky King Windy chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
... *Pouting* Yohji-kun should've asked the bishounen to sleep with him on the same bed, heheheh! It'll be just like Chris' sleepovers na no da! No, you don't have to do anything naughty when you sleep on the same bed, see? Well, maybe we 'molested' each other, but that was 'funny molesting', not that sort or 'naughty molesting', okay?

Anyway, wow, he cleaned a... hey, how do you store ovens in closets na no ka? 0_o Unless it's that tiny portable one, but I only use something that tiny to... make toast, or make the cheese melt on a baby pizza that the microwave always seems to screw up. I always thought that you can't bake bread with that. But if Yohji-kun can keep it in his closet then let him enjoy himself doing that na no da!

Well, that does it for Windy's review! Windy's not too sure about SchuSchu and Brad-kun's... friendship? Relationship? It's soo cold! ;_; *Huggingness* You give Yohji-kun that happily ever after he wants, ne? He needs someone to nag him and look after him heheheh!
Jeffrhyss chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
Aw, Crawford's so mean. _

Nice, very nice...
Pocky King Windy chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
Even if Omi-kun's 100 years old, 200 years old, it won't change a thing because luv is luv! Fweeness and besides if Omi-kun's THAT old, it means he's really... experienced! Heheheheheh! Go Yohji-kun you better make Omi-kun happy!
Kearoru chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Yeay! Two of my favorite things, Weiss and Mercedes Lackey together! Though you forgot a book, Beyond World's End.

Also cafein is spelled caffeine I believe, just to let you know

I loved the Eric Bayon books they were the coolest. I'm curious as to how you will proceed to work this out.

Please do your absoulute best, cause I'll be waiting for the next part!