Reviews for Walk Away
Agnes chapter 25 . 7/29
Hi, I am a girl from Sweden... 23 years old now. Ive been reading your fic for severals years now, and I returned to Walk away. I think its one of the best Drarry fictions I ever read.
I never cry usually, but I cried when I read Harrys response to Dracos approval in the end of the story. I just shudder and its great beyond words, not great that he is hurting, or both of them are. But a great story that has to be told. You are a very talented person, with amazing writing ability.
And I do understand the point of being desperatly angry at someone when they hurts you... just like Harry wont forgive Draco that easily, I can understand that to the fullest, so I stand by Harrys side troughout the story... and Draco is very beautiful but a not very nice person, deep down he is nice, but overall he is a git... I became furious at Draco for sending the letter "its over"... Im not angry at you, as a writer... I am just as hurt as Harry by this, I have gone through a similar situation, and the need to point out how hurt you are, are needles to say, deeply important. More important because thats love in its highest form.
I think this story is amazing... Also... I do not only think about this story, when I listen to Christina Aguilera... I deeply think of this story when I hear: Breaking the habit by Linkin Park.

Thanks for this beautiful and heart wrencing story, I love it to pieces.
vreealnd.melina chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
OMg that was awesome ur awesome :)
vreealnd.melina chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Wow Ethan is evil i like it sorry im the one who cheers for the bad guy so yeah well good story so far very interesting read i just finally stopped and decided to review so yeah well review ya later bye
Dimplz chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
I enjoyed it, thanks. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Jazzywazzy101 chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
OMG I CRIED SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THIS STORY ITS AMAZING
Aurora1991 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
so i'm pretty sure i already read this story once before... but i can't remember what happend, so maybe i didn't read everything. propably because i'm not a big fan of OC's. well let's see if i read to the end this time
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
This fan fix took me 9 hours. It was worth it
Natalum chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
*cries* Why is he so evil!? I am really enjoying this story and I am on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to happen next!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Awesome cant wait to read the sequel!
Eshi chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Oh my gosh, seeing how happy they are with eachother just foreshadows how horrible their break up is going to be. GAH! I want to read on.. and I want to read the angst and sadness ahead, but I'm scared. :\ I dun wanna see anyone really depressed (but at the same time I do!)
livebyinsanity chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful. I have read this story from start to finish without stopping. It is absolutely amazing! I almost cried several times - that's how intricate and wonderful your characterisation was.

I'm going to read the sequel now. :)
KitsuneDango chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
i cried so much after reading this, i dont think i can handle a sequel.
Keep Calm and Drarry On chapter 25 . 10/29/2012
You... You absolute genius you.

I found this story at 6 in the morning before school and thought,"Hey, the summary is pretty awesome."

Now it is 3pm on the same day. I've had my eyes glued to my phone for 9 hours(Though I did take a break to do some stuff) and after lots of squealing, cussing out because of Ethan and cries of anger, I can conclude tht this is an excellent story.

My feels, man ;;

Justtt... Thank you. Thank you so much for existing. ;; I love you.

I won't make this long. I have to go an read your sequel.

Lots of cookies, butterbeer and love,
Clairysse.