Reviews for Walk Away
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 25 . 6/12
The "ending" made me sad. But at least it was for a damn good reason.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 23 . 6/12
Y'know, Harry is being a complete ass and Draco is a huge pushover. I get it, Harry is hurting. But if he'd just stop and LISTEN, this heartache could have been avoided.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 8 . 6/12
Three things:
1. Ethan is a serious asshole. I hope he ends up getting his face kicked in or something by the end of this story.

2. I hate Pansy. She's such a jerk. She'd be best fit with Ethan at this rate.

2. Is there a reason why your chapters start out regular but then suddenly change to italicized?
Agnes chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
Hi, I am a girl from Sweden... 23 years old now. Ive been reading your fic for severals years now, and I returned to Walk away. I think its one of the best Drarry fictions I ever read.
I never cry usually, but I cried when I read Harrys response to Dracos approval in the end of the story. I just shudder and its great beyond words, not great that he is hurting, or both of them are. But a great story that has to be told. You are a very talented person, with amazing writing ability.
And I do understand the point of being desperatly angry at someone when they hurts you... just like Harry wont forgive Draco that easily, I can understand that to the fullest, so I stand by Harrys side troughout the story... and Draco is very beautiful but a not very nice person, deep down he is nice, but overall he is a git... I became furious at Draco for sending the letter "its over"... Im not angry at you, as a writer... I am just as hurt as Harry by this, I have gone through a similar situation, and the need to point out how hurt you are, are needles to say, deeply important. More important because thats love in its highest form.
I think this story is amazing... Also... I do not only think about this story, when I listen to Christina Aguilera... I deeply think of this story when I hear: Breaking the habit by Linkin Park.

Thanks for this beautiful and heart wrencing story, I love it to pieces.
vreealnd.melina chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
OMg that was awesome ur awesome :)
vreealnd.melina chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Wow Ethan is evil i like it sorry im the one who cheers for the bad guy so yeah well good story so far very interesting read i just finally stopped and decided to review so yeah well review ya later bye
Dimplz chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
I enjoyed it, thanks. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Jazzywazzy101 chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
OMG I CRIED SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THIS STORY ITS AMAZING
Aurora1991 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
so i'm pretty sure i already read this story once before... but i can't remember what happend, so maybe i didn't read everything. propably because i'm not a big fan of OC's. well let's see if i read to the end this time
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
This fan fix took me 9 hours. It was worth it
Natalum chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
*cries* Why is he so evil!? I am really enjoying this story and I am on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to happen next!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Awesome cant wait to read the sequel!
Eshi chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Oh my gosh, seeing how happy they are with eachother just foreshadows how horrible their break up is going to be. GAH! I want to read on.. and I want to read the angst and sadness ahead, but I'm scared. :\ I dun wanna see anyone really depressed (but at the same time I do!)