Reviews for Pirate Pash
jellophish chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
EEGADS. I absolutely love this story! AWW...why is it not continued? plz keep writing!
Desiree chapter 16 . 10/15/2009
I LOVED IT! MORE MORE i wish i had bold for this, it would make it look like i mean more more i looved it! but more inu/kag kissing time huh that would be nice and yes im crazy for love and romance and fashion hehe but i dont like the money i need to be like that can you imagion a 13 year old with dark brown hair wear some short skirt and belly shirt with nice lags and muscles im not like a man but i do work out not gross looking ether the lord had it for and again i LOVED IT!
BeatifulFantasey553 chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
So far I'm on chapter seven, and so far I must say it's pretty good
upsidedownboat chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
Argh! Where is everyone? Is she dreaming? Did Inuyasha actually leave her behind? Okay, i have to get off now... bye! XD

upsidedownboat chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
This will be a short review...

I wonder what Kagome and Inuyasha will get up to on the island?

Oh, and will Kagome enchant Inuyasha with that special necklace? I doubt it, but it would be funny nonetheless. lol XP Anyway, moving on...

upsidedownboat chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
"She wasn't! Except for her and Sango, all women are stupid, annoying, and clinging - and cryinging!"

~

Go Inuyasha and his awesomely accurate vocabulary. LOLOL XP

Wow. Yet again another amazing chapter. I dont really like the swearing... but they're pirates, i guess... so it's to be expected.

I wonder what the deafening shriek was? 0.0"

upsidedownboat chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
The whole gang is on the ship... but Koga, Sesshomaru and Naraku havent been mentioned yet... hum, i wonder if they'll come into the story? Better go and read the following chapters!

Loving the story so far! XD

upsidedownboat chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Hehee i dont mind the long chapter, and what's more, i didnt have to wait for you to update... coz it was already posted! If that makes any sense to you whatsoever... lol XP

Well... this was so awesome! And... Kagome can use a bow and arrow! XD This is getting better and better!

upsidedownboat chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
0.0 this is just getting better by the second! XD I absolutely love it! Yeah... where are Miroku and Sango? And Shippo is there coz... he magically teleported there using his fox magic... heh. XP

upsidedownboat chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow. And i mean WOW! No wonder you have over 1,0 reviews. You deserve them! This is absolutely amazing.

I am going to read as much as i can, but i cant gaurentee that i'll get to the end of it yet... heh. XP

Well, i'm pumped to read more, and i hope Inuyasha DOES lighten up in the next chapter! XD

tinawinna chapter 16 . 1/13/2009
i really love this story, but did Kouga have to be so cruel...

well any ways i really can't wait for your update...

are you ever going to update the story?
Shiiodai chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hey, it's okay if yur story isn't done, but I wish it could of been finished. I don't like quitters, I never have. But it's you're choice..
C.A.Q chapter 16 . 12/6/2008
u should update soon!
BnWhites chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
Loved the end description of koga when describing how much he wanted the jewel... although worlf would have been better since he is a wolf BUT great chapter, totally loved; can't wait for you're next update!

~Brittney
oxoxEnchantedxoxo chapter 16 . 8/9/2008
I LOVE IT! It's so AMAZING! Please update soon!
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »