Reviews for Pirate Pash
Diamond369 chapter 16 . 8/2/2008
HOLY SHIT PLZ CONTINUE WEN U CAN!
Vzech-Chick chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
This story is amazing. Keep it up.
mahogany chapter 16 . 5/31/2008
you have to keep writing this fic is great

don't stop now you're on a roll i will surely

die of a broken heart if you dont continue
Flushing chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
i really love your story! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Cranky Mesuinu chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
I want to efing kill Koga right now! He acting like such a basterd! The flea fucking asshole of a male WHORE! I am so flipping pissed right now!
InuLover53 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I will be honest I dont ever read Inu and Kag fics but I am glad I did this story is very intresting hope to finish the rest by today keep up the good work
jennykitties chapter 16 . 12/18/2007
I love this story so much! Please go back to writing it sometime.
InuXKagfan4eva chapter 16 . 11/27/2007
wow your storys awsome? lol we would luv it if you could get the next chappi eup plz

luv; Teagie
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
love it
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Awesome. Inuyasha as a pirate! YAY! *hugs you* I was thinking if doing one too I thought I was the only one with that idea. COOL! ~
mandy chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hey i've been this story for the longest and i was just wondering when the hell are you going to finish i want to know what happens next its an interseting story sorry for any type o.
AutumnTheReviewer chapter 16 . 8/11/2007
OI! How can you not finish this awesome wonderful story? Its been over two years since you last updated and this story deserves a chance to be finished. I really really want to read it, and it upsets me that there isnt any more chapters. How does Kagome get Inuyasha free? What happens to the ship since Hiten's dumbass wont look for Inu and Kags? What is going through Inu's mind now that kagome went willingly with Kouga? What happens in the town? Please update this story. Please please please.
yoli05 chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
hope u decide to update this story is awesome
raraland chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
Please continue this! I really enjoy reading this story! update soon!

Kimiko
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
wow this is a great story

update soon