Reviews for A Backdraft Fic
Maisie chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
This is so good. There are literally no Backdraft fics anywhere, so I took it upon myself to start writing one today, until I found this one. This is amazing, and I hope you write more!
Sakura123 chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
I finally find this story again (on my favorites of all places) and I discover, to my delight, that you actually updated this! Only problem its five or more years afterward that I find out. (I really hate my absent minded timing).

Anyhow, I forgot how well-written this was; I mean, really. You got the characters down and everything. Overall, I enjoyed the last two chapters you posted; especially the home-video Brian made.

All in all, I enjoyed what you've posted. Should ever update (if ever), I'll be around.

Adios!

Sakura123
Cloudburst2000 chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
Hey, this story is really good! I love Backdraft and it's good to see a fic about it.
Sakura123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
I know this may come a bit sudden, but How come you haven't updated yet. Though then again, your having the same problem I'm having, a problem with readers and their tendency not to review, if I'm correct. I liked this story a lot. Pluz, upate if you haven't become bored of it already!
Irish Rose1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
Your second chapter was interesting because it made me wonder if there will be a chance for Stephen and Helen. Maybe?
Irish Rose1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Brian dies instead of Stephen? I must admit, I'd never thought of that but I like how you handled it.

What's going to happen now? I can't wait to find out.