Reviews for Who We Used to Be
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 24 . 5/30
Back from vacation and Im greeted by two chapters! Can honestly say I didnt expect this story arc, and thats great! Amazing chapter as always. Hope you feel better!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 22 . 5/17
Sorry Im late! Great chapter as always! Seeing Bianca develop further and further is incredible. Cant wait till the next chapter!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 21 . 5/4
Great chapter! Its going to be interesting to see how Bianca pulls herself through this… but only future chapters will tell!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 20 . 4/26
And it comes crashing back…. Great chapter!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 19 . 4/5
What a rollercoaster! My eyes flit across the words in a mad dash to read the next line! This is your best chapter yet. I say a great chapter rewards a minor vacation, no? Cant wait to see what you cook up next. Enjoy your short break Deferonz!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 18 . 3/29
One clue on Hildas dissaperance, so many more questions. Only time will tell how this mystery will conclude. Great chapter! Love how you flesh out Iriss’ character and give her personality.
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 17 . 3/22
Welcome back! Great chapter. I look forward to see what happens next!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 16 . 3/1
Thrilling! Enjoy your vacation to the fullest!
OrangeGalen chapter 15 . 3/1
o.o? Is that a bit of ElesaxCynthia I caught or have I been reading too much ‘other’ fanfiction lol
OrangeGalen chapter 16 . 3/1
Man, this story deserves so much more attention than it has right now! It’s so good! It’s so great to see Bianca’s growth and the impact she’s had on others both in the past and current. And Cynthia doing the equivalent of cracking her knuckles before laying a beatdown Lol!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 15 . 2/24
With every chapter that passes, the chemistry between Bianca and Cynthia increases and I love it! Great chapter!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 14 . 2/17
What an uplifting chapter!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 13 . 2/9
Interesting. I can see a couple of ways this could go, and I like all of them! Great chapter!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 11 . 1/30
Damn…. Great chapter!
I love this story! Bianca is one of my absolute favorites and she's so underrated! Love and support always. Please keep writing 3