Reviews for Who We Used to Be
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 10 . 1/7
Great!
FreeLancer V chapter 8 . 12/9/2023
Here to let you know that I do in fact keep up with this story and quite avidly at that. It's been one of the few fics I've been looking forward to lately tbh. Honestly kinda bummed this fic will only be bi-weekly, but life is life.

That out of the way, damn. Just damn. Despite not even knowing what happened to Bianca, the chapter hit hard. Can't wait to see what it was that happened exactly to cause her such trauma. Anyway, good luck with things, and I definitely look forward to the next chapter!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 8 . 12/9/2023
Absolutely heartbreak. Great chapter though! Its such a shame that this story is going bi-weekly but I completely understand. Burnout is a terible thing. All measures that can be taken to avoid it are best done hastily. Untill next time!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 7 . 12/3/2023
Interesting. I look forward to see how they spend their time here.
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 6 . 11/25/2023
What a plesant suprise. Great chapter!
OrangeGalen chapter 5 . 11/16/2023
I find it funny just how long Cynthia is keeping her role hidden from Bianca, and feel like it’s genuine trying to not get her overwhelmed, and also how she enjoys the anonymity, but I think there’s also a growing sense of slight trolling. It’ll be great to see how long it lasts and Bianca’s reaction to it.

FF’s email still broken for me…
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 5 . 11/16/2023
If this story was completed all the way tomorrow i know for a fact that i would spend a whole sleepless night just to finish it, work be damned. Thanks for the great chapter!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 3 . 10/28/2023
Seeing the grown of Bianca is such a wonderful thing to witness. Thanks for the great chapter!
FreeLancer V chapter 2 . 10/27/2023
Another great chapter with Bianca's descent into her insecurities. I was also wondering about her situation with Bagon and their training given it hadn't been brought up at all before. So I was glad to see how it was very clearly addressed here. Anyway, as always, I look forward to the next chapter.
DAIEDRO chapter 2 . 10/22/2023
I truly enjoy what you’re cooking here. I can’t wait for the next update!
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 2 . 10/21/2023
I look forward to see how Cynthia and Bianca develop together as characters. Cant wait to see where this story goes!
FreeLancer V chapter 1 . 10/17/2023
Haven't read a Pokémon fic in ages, but this has hooked me. The feels already hit hard, and the mystery you already built around whatever it was that happened to scar Bianca is definitely something I look forward to seeing be revealed in the future.

Or at least I think it's a mystery. Haven't kept up with Pokémon in forever so idk if it's something that actually happened in the games. Anyway, I really look forward to whenever you next update this story and good luck with your real life stuff.
Its-Just-Dakota chapter 1 . 10/15/2023
Ive never been Interested in any Pokemon stories, but youre a great writer, so I cant wait to fall in love with this story as well.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 1 . 10/14/2023
Oh yeah this fic gonna be soo goood.

You always seem to bring out the best in characters using the information we got present in the story.
I'm gonna enjoy this
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 1 . 10/14/2023
Fun fact Bianca when she became a pokemon professor aid wasn't that far of from chalinging the elite 4.

she lost to Draden/Iris depending on your version of games.

She either lost to oldest and most experienced Gym leader in Unova or the future Champion of Unova.
while also being rivals with not only the prodigious Gym leader Cheren(who could have been an elite 4 member)
but 2 former champions in N and Hilda.
Then she was that Pokémon professor figure to 2 more prodigious talents in Hugh and Hilbert.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2