Reviews for Their sister
SakuraFlame10 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Imuto is little sister i think...i know that's how it sounds but i think the spelling is off.
ms.hinamori uchiha chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hey good story so far the dragons name is ah-un.
dracosangel337 chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
i don't know meat?nothing? i like this story and no offense but somtimes he can be a bastard
dracosangel337 chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
bankotsu x oc
dracosangel337 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
the name of the dragon is Ah-Un i think oh well i like it so far well bye bye
kogalover12 chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
that was awsome write more asap
Dog-Demon-Emiko chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
i loved it
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 11 . 6/14/2004
Nice chapter! Keep up the great work! UPDATE SOON! _
akiye chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
Anou, sammie chan? Based on the kana of little brother, I think it would be spelled more like otouto. What's with the dash you're using? But hey, you've doubled the length since this chapter, so what do I know. What does Sesshie eat? Youkai, so a lot of human meat. And other kinds of intelligent life?
akiye chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
Imouto, though i'm sure you've already found that out. Loved da oocness.
akiye chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Aya says:
Whee! Except I thought Shesshou sama was youkai, as well? And in the japanese stuff i have, it sounds like she says osuwai. I'd say keep writing, but there's ten more chappies.
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! anyway... I've been making my own fanfic (it's kind of like yours cause sess and inu have a sister but that's probably the only thing thats the same) If you could read it and tell me what you think that would be cool. If you wanna read it the URL is /pinkilili_
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
LOVE the fic! keep up the good work! P.S. I've been watching Japanese inuyasha episodes that have been fan subbed and I think I like it Japanese better! _
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 7 . 4/13/2004
I LOVE your fic so far!
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
dunno even my sis wants ta know