Reviews for Their sister
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
I think the japanese word for dragon is either ryu, ruyu, or ryuu. i know it's one of them just dunno which
Hound Dawg chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
Great Chapter. Once again. Very Interesting setting. keep it up!
.: Hound Dawg
Hound Dawg chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Good going. Nice beginning. Keep it up!
.: Hound Dawg
Kishiro Kitsune chapter 10 . 2/7/2004
*mumbles* Cliffhangers are evil...
Kitsune: Ignore her, she's just tired.
SMV: Am not.
Kit: Are too
SMV: Are no-
Kit: *interrupts SMV* Great chapter, please update soon!
Syaoran is kawaii chapter 10 . 2/6/2004
"a voice that seemed so comforting, so … Sesshie-like" hehehe! that line sounds so funny _
"Inutaisho got off his large chair and looped his tail over his shoulder. [Lol. We know where Sesshie gets that from now!]"
oh great. thanks for that
and about the cliffhanger...please say it's INU! LOL!
Valdimarian chapter 10 . 2/4/2004
PLEASE UPDATE MORE! I WANT MORE! OK is it normal that you get headaches when you dont read InuYasha fanfict every 8 hours? Probly not, but yours will probly keep me going all night :) THANKY!
Valdimarian chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
I havent read all of your story I'm going to read tonight but Sesshoumaru's dragon actualy has 2 names An and Un, Rin named the two heads but when speaking to both says Aun because informal japanise alows you to drop letters. I too have the japanise version and I HATE THOSE WHO USE SIT! THEY SHOULD BE USUARIED! (I can spell japanise words) GOOD STORY SO FAR, you should just not expect review's before chapter 5 is up realy :-/
SelenaBeana chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Chraming! Very Chraming! Keep going you're really good at writing fics like this one! So keep going!
Celestial Being chapter 9 . 1/31/2004
Yohoho and a bottle of rum! Ah you're so cute! *pinces Sammie's cheeks*
Nice chapter dude! UPDATE SOON!
Syaoran is kawaii chapter 9 . 1/23/2004
SUGOI! This has got to be my fav chapter yet!
. hmm I think I prefer your sesshie to the real one. he's still a bit of a bastard, but he's got more feelings
And about that flamer dude. Puh-lease. It was so lame. I got a lame flame (tee hee that rhymes!) too once. They always sound to un-educated. My flamer started off saying how they lyked ma fic and then the next chapter they were fully insulting it. Weirdos...
anyways, this is officially the first InuYasha fic I've ever read! (talyssa will be so proud of me P)
toodles!
P.S *evil glare* you DO know that you have to update more! (hypocrite ")
Syaoran is kawaii chapter 8 . 1/23/2004
"With a flick of her head, her long tail appeared around her shoulder. [p couldn’t resist]"
*dies* Not another bloody tail! *has nightmares* hehehe your fic is funny to read sammie
Syaoran is kawaii chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Aya! (no not that guy u lyke..)
I finally got around to reading thi fic
That was a coolis first chapter! Must read on...
Ning chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
I thought it was ah-un and kaginu sangoMonk
jakendirtintheface
Kishiro Kitsune chapter 9 . 12/24/2003
I *love* your story! The idea of Sesshy and Inuyasha having a sister is fun to work with. I hope you have a nice Christmas, and please update soon!
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
Great Chappie! update soon and Merry Christmas 2 You 2!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »