Reviews for Their sister
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
RIN! O_o I'm weird! But Rin is so KAWAII!
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
THE FIC RULES!
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
I dunno!
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
Sorry I havn't reviewed 4 so long but I lost the book I wrote your fic's name in! And I'm pretty sure the answer to you Q. is Ryu. Super Fic!
renae of the amazon chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
the bickering brother have a sister...this could get intersting! i've only read the first chappie but i like it so far. keep writing! oh and i have now idea what that dragons name is..sorries! now ask me a question on the ronin warriors and i'll answer you in a heart beat!
Yamamori Amaya chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
my ultimate favorite couple is Sesshoumaru/Kagome
ams n fi chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
OHAYOU SAMMIE CHAN!

its morning by the way, so liz cant criticise me... hmf! WHY ARENT THERE CCS STORIES? WHAT DID U DO? sam... [insert scary looking face] but sam wont get scared...

WE"RE GONNA MURDER U DURING 1st PERIOD...we're listening to speeches...ADD ss STORIES...

Luv Fi and ams

ps me ish sleepy...ams
ams n fi chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
yo sammie! WE'RE HERREE!~ and reading ur fics. wat happnd 2 all da other ones? did u transfer them all 2 ur site? hm..

anywayz da bell just rang 4 1st period n ur not here..late as usual? hehe

continue riting, u hav a lotta fans! u go grl!

luv us(amy)
feudalfairyfan4ever chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
Sesshy is just so HANDSOME! (never saw him smile thogu *glares at Sakuya* lucky wench)..

...um...isn't Sakuya this girl from Tenchi in Tokyo?
feudalfairyfan4ever chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
Uh...probably food (as to what kind, I have no idea. It would bge cool if he ate french fries though *imagines Sesshy eating french fries* )
feudalfairyfan4ever chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
My favorite pairing is Sesshomaru and me!
Agent Ookami chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Gah, what is with this disturbing trend? This is worse then the Sailor Senshi sisters phenomena of 01! Here's some advice: Come up with a REAL plot.
Milana Pashmina chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
YAY! I AM SO SORRY! I MEANT TO REVIEW SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH SOONER! I AM SO SORRY! thank you for reviewing my story, btw...I was so busy...it was a great chap and I'll do more laterz, k?
zipped chapter 7 . 10/9/2003
Hey Sam! Guess what? I kept my promise and here I am reading...

Okay one thing... WHERE IS KOUGA? YOU PROMISED ME KOUGA! Oh well, Inuyasha being stupid is good enough for me...!

Although you should let Kagome say sit more often ;] hahaha!

Sesshoumaru is a bit OOC but then again... don't we all prefer him this way? I know you and me do...!

Btw I also updated... read?

spread your wings and believe,

SOPHIA! (a.k.a. SHANEY BOY's girl)
Shikon chapter 6 . 10/1/2003
wat sesshomaru eats? i think souls...and lots of meat! he's a dog! u think! gr8 story!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »