Reviews for What I go to school for
animefangirl55 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
This is good. Please update!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
TBC! TBC! what happens in their shared class? do their teams find out?
anmah chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
Wow, it's really great. I'v never read something like this before about the pairing of Omi and Nagi. Excellent job. Prett funny too, and romantic. Please update soon! Thanks! Ciao!
Hisoka chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
I have no idea why hardly anybody reveiwed this fic! ITS AWSOME! I hope you continue! Omi and Nagi are my favorite! *glomps* Plz update soon, ne? Good luck! _

byes byes!

Hisoka
The Chaotic Ones chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
oh write more please!
xPockyNoMikox chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Why the question mark? You mean you're not going to continue it? It's really interesting, though! I like fics about Omi and Nagi at school, and there aren't that many of them out there.
EdenEight chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Hey I am happy to find a new chapter here, just as cute and well done as the first. *Am I going to sound too greedy if I ask for a new one? Especially becuase I understand how hard it is to write and post continually?...*thinks to self*...hmm..don't care!* loL! Would luv to read more when you find the time! I am really enjoying this fic, keep up the good work!
prodigybombay chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
kawai. This story is just too cute. Please continue. P

...one thing I must comment on. You did a good job assigning the sequencing and timing for each scene. :)

but i'm jealous. ; my school starts at 7:30.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
_ THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! You really write well in Weiss Kreuz! 0o; *trying to travel threw your works* Wonderful! _ yay!
TrenchcoatMan chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
aww, sweet... finish, Must have more,

-TCM
Ashen Skies chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
love it! nagi's humour in this is really funny, and it adds to his quirky personality. very well-written. yet more nagi/omi mentions in this, hope there'll be some real action soon! please write more.
FireKat chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
*flamey eyes* what do you mean "tbc?"! you'd BETTER write more! or i'll.. um.. i'll torture brad! yea! so write more!

ne ways, very cute fic _ i just love omi and nagi- they are so kawaii! _
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Poor boys, I do hope their teammates will be somewhat understanding. Everyone needs someone after all, and they're so cute together.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
i do hate long mornings like that... great story update soon... continue it please...
MistyEyes chapter 2 . 10/11/2003