Reviews for Milk Is My Sugar
Oh my GOD! This is amazing! Please update soon! I don't think I can live without finishing this story!
MissKyuubi chapter 12 . 6/21
Oh please oh please oh pleeeaaase finish this :( I beg you ! It is brilliant! One of the best veela stories I've read. And I've read a lot of them! Or maybe get the story adopted by someone.

Kyuubi
MissieMalfoy chapter 12 . 6/19
Don't hate on the author, he is sadly no longer with us. R.I.P.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
So cute I want to read more and more and more.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
This chapter is just full of cute scenes.
Potterhead4 chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
oh my god! Please continue! I swear to all, if you didn't... C'mon! I need to know what happens next. Please?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
Omg when r u updating?
anita chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
c'est une trés belle histoire. dommage que les amis de l'auteur ne le finisse pas ou de faire un résumer de la fin.
Brittbrash chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Can we have the rest please!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
Of course Dumbledoor put a spell on him... no wonder he doesn't feel completely in love with Draco... and what more... there are no more chapters... and even worse you wrote this in 2004... *cry* I really hope that you would update this... It is really good story... the best of the ones I have read. Every story I have read all have Draco and lovely dovey or Harry as that. Your just gives it enough to where... they may not want it, but they are later and I love that type of story... slow and easy...or tough... however they get together with Harry being a trouble magnet!

Please continue this... It is really good and I would love to see the finishing of this story!

Lucy
Tagicheartbreak chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Oh my Merlin... Things just got down! *shakes head* I only hope that Ron knows that he was out of it and will say his sorry's to Harry.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Harry... really? Get a clue! AND Draco! Just tell him already!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Oh Snap! Harry just kissed him...well pecked him! But still the same thing! :)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I can not believe they just made that deal!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Ah man... Now he has to live with them! There goes Harry's life... or maybe?
2,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »