Reviews for Milk Is My Sugar
leximoon152 chapter 12 . 6h ago
Please update, this is really good
nyla51 chapter 12 . 4/2
i want to know what happens next please continue and alleviate my sadness. it was just getting good, dracos soooo adorable it kinda makes me wanna get a puppy anyway I am awaiting the next chapter and willing to plead. :)
Mag.Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/29
Fantastyczna historia. Podoba mi się taki słodki Draco. Jednocześnie słucha bezpośrednich rozkazów Harrego. Oj biedny Dumbledore - ale dobrze mu tak - palnęłabym go w łeb za taki czar na Harrym.
Całość wspaniała, szkoda tylko, że nie zakończone. Jest szansa na dalsze części historii?
pozdrawiam i weny zyczę
Mag.
LightningThiefLover chapter 12 . 3/25
Please update soon! I need to read more of this!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 11 . 3/16
I'm so sorry. i just read the authors bio. rest in peace Michael! I hope u enjoy writing from the heavens? (I'm sry I tend to derp in these situations)
AsianIdiot16 chapter 12 . 3/16
Omg this is so good! I can't wait till the next update! _ *looks at last update date*
YOU MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! D:

I'm so made this hasn't been updated and it probably won't be updated anytime soon. Or ever.
But this was so interesting and really cute and I love Veela!Draco stories!
WolfWinks chapter 12 . 3/5
I know its been ages but this story is amazing and deserves an ending I hope to see it be completed!
USACaptainAmerica50 chapter 12 . 1/29
Continue. CONTINUE! I want..no need to know what happens!
Gaia-sama chapter 12 . 1/19
Amazing story...continue please
happily ever after all chapter 12 . 1/13
I love this story! I look forward to you continuing it!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
This story is AMAZING! I do hope that you will decide to update this story soon, because I can't wait to read more. Oh and feel free to PM me if you need any help or ideas for this story, no matter how big or small I'll do my best to help xx
DragonTamer chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I know it may have been awhile since you last updated but if you could finish this story I'd be very greatful. It's awesome! :)
Anon chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
ok im sorry but you said 'simpered' twice and i think you mean 'snickered' bc 'simpered' is a kind of whining while 'snickered' is a kind of laughing. Its just. Bothering me im sorry. Idk if youll change it though bc this story seems kind of old? Idk i wasnt paying attention Otherwise its good though :)
natsuki23 chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Yay, he's already falling in love in with Draco! Looking forward to when you update!
PinkPotatoes chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I like this story but.
1. Your grammar is atrocious. Sometimes you put comers where there should be comers and sometimes you even leave out part of a sentence...
2. You have some expressions wrong. "Give a finger," should be "give the finger." And "tug someone in," should be "tuck someone in."
3. And finally, I don't think you can pout and look murderous at the same time.
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »