Reviews for The Host
I just cannot get over your writing-I keep reading them and cant stop!
Ash9 chapter 4 . 2/6
Such a great story!
The Shadow Keeper chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
That was an awesome story!
fvhardy chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Fantastic little story! Batman was so in character; all gruff and 'everyone stay the hell away'. Yet at the same time, he was adorably concerned for Dick. This was amazing. I am totally checking out your other stuff.
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This was amazing. Bruce and everyone else fought so hard for Dick.
Black Friar chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews, its freaking amazing! Intricate and interesting plot, stellar characterisation and plenty of heart. I favourited this months ago and I'm sorry I'm only getting around to commenting now but it truly is a wonderful fic and deserves many reviews.

You write the most perfect young Robin and Batman. I'd love to see more from you.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
This was *amazing*. No other words.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
i LOVE it. Haha, I can't get enough of your stories now that I've discovered you. On to the next one!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Oh that ending was so funny, I loved it. And Hal's reaction...yeah laughing at front of Batman, is a sure way to get a death glare, a knuckle sandwich or both. Once again you have made a unique and creative story. The Duon were inventive...I thought briefly of an episode of Stargate...SG1, I think, and wonder if that idea came in part from the symbiotic guy...Telc, was it...I don't remember, or if you had the idea yourself. Whichever it was, you made another sweet story and I'm sure that Robin will be thrilled when Batman lets Superman take him flying. 10/10
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Cute - the entire JLA adores little Robin. And is irked at Batman for supposedly dragging such a little kid into his life.

Tem was nice, and cutely curious. Robin's such a trooper, and I just love how Superman is so gung-ho about the kid.
Princess613 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
This is why your on my favorites list. Great story.
Miravisu chapter 4 . 12/29/2008

Bats and Supes trying to outdo each other on who gives Robin the best cheerup pressy, eh? I bet Lois would the mean parent and Supes the nice one, when/if they have kids ;) A lovely What If story :)
BurnishTomatoes chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Good Batman, most people can't right for Batman without making him sound like a jackass, you made him just the right mix of stoic, misunderstood, and caring. But, since when does Robin follow orders well?
The BatThing chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Haha, Superman! I wish I reviewed this when I originally read it. Late reviews aren't much good. You know what I mean? They aren't half as good as fresh ones, sigh. Oh well. Just know it's a great fiction!
The BatThing chapter 3 . 3/25/2007