Reviews for Here I Am
M Kaida chapter 19 . 10/28/2004
Wah! The're being sent into a trap! Umi needs to escape soon!
Slytherin Redeemed chapter 19 . 10/28/2004
_ Very nice as usual, and the suspense is killing me; there's no way you can't continue this.
SnowyBlackOwl not logged in chapter 18 . 9/15/2004
Hiya, Crow Skywalker! Remember me? I placed you in my Livejournal Buddy List! (I'm known as "astro_princess.) Anyway, I'd be rather honoured if you could join my Yahoo!Group ( groups/TheMagicKnightsOfRayearth) which is dedicated to all fans of Rayearth. (I already have a fanfiction one: . /groups/beyewriterforfanfiction; might want to join that too! I allow fanfiction posting. For more information, just go to it). And by the way, continue! This story's awesome!
Rachel chapter 18 . 8/31/2004
Innova's scary. He brings back dead people and turns them evil...EAGLE! WHAT HAPPENEDTO U?You used to be so sweet and charming and funny, but now you're on the bad guy team! Come back! You're a good guy! Don't let Innova control you! You have to find out about yourself! That dirty little rat-eared monstrosity of a thing is lying to you (sorry to those who like Innova)! COME BACK EAGLE! WAH! *cries* Anyway, Zagato's going to be mad. He's in a world where Emeraude's dead, so he's not going to be pleased. Does he really hate the Magic Knights for killing him and his love, or does he actually appreciate them for letting him be with the one he loves? That I don'tseem to know. Well, great story so far. You must update! Ja!
AngelMeroko chapter 10 . 7/25/2004
NO! Eagle! He cant be evil, he just CANT BE! How can you make him evil...? -_-

It makes me want to cry...like this. WAH EAGLE! I WANT MY EAGLE!

Like that. but I dont cry so oh well. Keep going!

I hope Eagle goes good...

Meroko
Down chapter 18 . 7/15/2004
This fic is too interesting, you know. I read Fevered Dreams, and it made me come and re-read this now I'm kicking myself of my Lurker habit, and I couldn't stop reading it when I was meant to leave the house. ;

I was late to return my Biology books to school... though feeling ill and having to kickstart my moped didn't help. Still, I had a much better morning because of it, and I got to school all bright and happy... and intensly curious. What happens next? I can't wait!

I really like your writing style, it flows so easily. And your characterisation is so good it makes me envious
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
i can't check up on your story anymore! why? i think theres something wrong...but i dunt know...but anyway...i still love this story...i think ive read all o fit so far...but i dunt know...and i cant make sure...sniff*...i'll try again next time!
darksaphire chapter 18 . 7/9/2004
wow...this is a great story...i havent read many of these for a long time! plz update soon.
Cereberus chapter 17 . 4/26/2004
Great story. Please update soon.
C
Rachel chapter 17 . 4/5/2004
COOL! AWESOME! TIGHT! And all those other words that describe this fic! This is wonderful! I really like this one. My first time reading a Magic Knight Rayearth fic, and I have a pretty good first impression. I LUV IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Reploid chapter 17 . 3/21/2004
O.. continue ! Please.
xMidnightxTrancex chapter 17 . 3/15/2004
Oh! Update! It's getting good! Well, update soon! Bai bai!
kumiya chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
very cool! Keep on writing! _
Allura Arwen chapter 17 . 3/8/2004
OH! Please update soon! This is so good! Who's the head evil dude? I can't wait until the next chapter is up! Keep up the great work!
Shauna chapter 17 . 3/5/2004
Excellently written story so far! I'm enjoying it very much. Keep up the great job.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »