Reviews for Here I Am
El3v3n chapter 17 . 2/29/2004
Wow! This is a very lovely story and the first time I have come across it! I like it a lot and I believe you have captured the characters' personalities very well in the fic, which has mad it a very pleasent read so far! Keep the chapters coming!
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 17 . 2/29/2004
x.X Finally! . That was a great chapter...but I want to see more Clemi-ness...XD
Update soon! And...hopefully I will too...x.X
Tattooed on My Mind chapter 17 . 2/29/2004
YAY! A NEW CHAPPIE!
phew! that was a lil much. well, i luv this story so plz write on!o n im not mad really. im really happy u updated tho!
write more!_
-Maiden of Mystery
gemini3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
yeah! New Chapter! This stroy is great and keeps me on edge! Keep up the awsome work!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 17 . 2/28/2004
they've gotta find umi soon! yup _ continue soon! maybe u could have a little eagle/umi/clef triangle? well, i dunno. it is ur fic! anyways continue soon! _
coatifox chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
very interesting! keep going!
xMidnightxTrancex chapter 16 . 12/2/2003
Good! Update. I need to read more! ByEz.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 16 . 11/28/2003
Cotninue soon! Hope'cha will add some Umi/Clef moments in! Continue!
blah chapter 16 . 11/17/2003
Eagle's alive! Pls continue the story... Eagle/Hikaru rocks forever!
Kain Grey chapter 16 . 10/28/2003
Another great chapter! Interesting plot. One of a kind. Please update soon. Love it!
PippinJupiter chapter 16 . 10/27/2003
The chapter was way too short! Update ASAP! i command u too -PJ
Tattooed on My Mind chapter 16 . 10/25/2003
YAY! A NEW CHAPPIE! ya its been a while since u last updated...You need more of Fuu! And Kyle needs his cream...WHOA! random...trailed off there!...uh...going now! Update soon!

-Maiden of Mystery
Claudia chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Hi-ya!

It's me again! Feelin' special yet? ;) I just read your biography and it says that you like a form of writing called "slash." What's that?

A short sentence about it would be appreciated!
Claudia chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
Yay! Another chapter!

I don't think it was bad at all! I liked it! I think now would be a good time to play matchmaker with Umi and Eagle! ;)

Be sure to keep it up!
rogue solus chapter 15 . 9/14/2003
Great story. But why don't the girls have any of their powers. Sorry haven't seen the second series yet... *sniff sniff* haven't even finished the first. Update as soon as you can. Ja ne.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »