Reviews for Here I Am
Rinna Zeki-Xiphos chapter 15 . 9/8/2003
*awaits chapter 16...*
hyperitaliangurl chapter 15 . 9/8/2003
omg u hafta ryte more i lov it so much i cant wate to read the next chapter and find out wut happended next!
Blue Angel Samui chapter 15 . 9/8/2003
O, I like what you're doing so far. Bringing it back to the old baddies. Nice and refreshing. Heh. Course I love that it's Umi/Clef. Yay. _ But poor battered Umi... can't wait to read what comes next.
Katani Masaya chapter 15 . 9/8/2003
Katani-WA! *Smacks Eagle* Eagle baka! Hmph. Oh yes, what was I supposed to do?

Reya-Review, duh. I think you're just as much of a baka.

Katani-Shut it. Very nice chapter! I'm so happy you updated! Please continue updating, I LOVE THIS STORY!

Reya-mainly because it's a Umi/Clef story?

Katani-THat, and it's written correctly, and is better than my stories, which a lot of stuff of is, considering I'm not the bester writer on the block. Wait, i take that back. I am, on my culdesac and street and most likely neighborhood. Except for a couple friends. Wait, I started rambling...oh, more reasons. And it has Eagle and Inouva! *sighs dreamily*

Reya-i thought you went through your phase of light haired bishes.

Katani-I tried, it was too hard. I accept all bishies of all color. _
Tattooed on My Mind chapter 15 . 9/7/2003
This chapter didnt suck! I liked it! Update soon! i support Clef/Umi!

-Maiden of Mystery
Rinna Zeki-Xiphos chapter 14 . 9/7/2003
...personally, I'm really mad. I just read all 14 of these chapters consecutively (*rubs her poor pain-filled head*) and now I'm out of chapters...

...what happens next? This is really good so far! I'm waiting on the next chapter! )
Claudia chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Ek! That was great! MORE!

I personally like the Umi/Eagle pairing you (hopefully still) have planned. If I ever write fanfiction, that will probably be my leading couple. :) Keep up the good writing style (clean grammar and all)! I'm really looking forward to the conclusion!
Yume no Kokoro chapter 14 . 8/31/2003
This story is amazing! It's great! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Your story is great!_ I need to know what happens! Write more Soon
Tattooed on My Mind chapter 14 . 8/28/2003
getting better! Update soon!
hyperitaliangurl chapter 14 . 8/28/2003
omg omg u hafta ryte more im soo anxus to read the next chapter!
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
I'm so glad you updated! . I was wondering if ya died...well another great chapter from you. I hope they don't hurt Umi...too much... _
Tattooed on My Mind chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
I LOVE UR STORY! sorry, its the truth though. You HAVE to continue! Please! fav!

-Maiden of Mystery
Katani Masaya chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
Whoa...this is a good story! ** YAY! Keep updating please, i love this story, every chapter was good! I'm a big Umi/Clef fan!
hyperitaliangurl chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
omg this is oo god so far i cant wate to read wut happens necxt!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »