Reviews for Here I Am
Like Cats chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
Another update, thanks. Everyday I have something to look forward to. You will keep this up, right? You are right about too many Hikaru & Fuu fics.

Back to your fic, how can Umi survive that fall, even though the trees saved her. That’s just too high of fall without having any broken bones. I mean it’s great that she isn’t injured more than pain she felt.
Umi-chan3 chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
Innova eh? I always thought he was in love with Zagato. *grins* but that may just be me. Anyway, I loved this chapter, and I can't wait for more, update soon s'il vous plait. Hm...wonder where that little triangle, cat ear thingy is...
Medy chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Plz write more. I got hooked. I wanna see what happens next. Plz write! Thankies! _
blazingIcEph0eniX chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
holy shit...that was good...and you update FAST! . YAY! I LOVE people who update fast...unlike me...-_-;; *sighs* Continue!
Like Cats chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Thanks for quick update. I guess we have to wait and see if Umi got crashed to the ground or someone or something saves her.
Umi-chan3 chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Clef is going to have to save Umi isn't he? *grins* I think he is! Okay, sorry, great start, I can't wait for another chapter, and I love how quickly you can update! Keep it up! .
blazingIcEph0eniX chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Interesting! . What's going to happen to Umi when she wakes up? And where was Clef when you needed him...stupid Clef...

. w 1 n g
Fuu4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Wow It is a really great story so far .

You have a splendide way of writing, I just don't have words to explain it but I know that when I can pictures all what's written it tells me the story's insides (colours, places and feeling too). I think that it is very important to know how the character deals with those feelings and it leads it to some intersting discoveries, well almost all the times. Omg I'm talking too much again !

Please continue it as soon as you can ! You story is now on my favourite list ! No kidding !

FuuChan xx (friendly)
Umi-chan3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Wow, I love it so far. I can't wait to find out what awaits Umi in Cephiro! I love your style, keep it up! .
Like Cats chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Good start. I have to see what you have in store for Umi. Thanks for writing Umi as main character and also Umi/Clef fic. You just don’t see too many of these combo from this fandom.

It’s pretty sad. Why others don’t write more on Umi. I would have thought that her somewhat contradictory character would be interesting to write about.

Here is little background about Umi/Clef & Umi/Ascot relationships. Since you haven’t watched 2nd season of MKR. (I have all 6 volumes of Manga, all 49 series of Anime and all 3 OVAs).

1) There are some underline hints mostly Anime some OVA that Umi/Clef are attracted to each other but for Ascot, Umi told flatly in front of others friendship is all she felt for him (Anime).

- In OVA Umi/Ascot are enemies and Ascot was still little boy.

2) Manga in the beginning there are couple of hints about Umi/Clef but there is only friendship Umi felt for Ascot. Nowhere did she say she liked Ascot romantically nor there were any underline attraction from Umi to Ascot.

So I don’t understand is why they’re many Umi/Ascot stories. SHUDDER THE THOUGHT.
blazingIcEph0eniX chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
this is really good! . continue and update soon! I want to see what happens when they get back! .
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6