Reviews for Wolfsbane
HavenKane chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Yea for the updating! Finally! It's contagious. I liked. Tommy is a sneaky little one, isn't he? Not enough Lizzie in this chapter for my personal taste, but I don't suppose she can be the star of every chapter. Maybe next time? Update soon! No... really... soon!

karasuhime chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
This is very interesting.
It almost has a 'groundhog day' feel to it. Does the past keep repeating itself until things get right? Is that why Dumbledore is constantly talking to himself and why the book keeps returning?
Needless to say the Marauders are pricks and I'm a little surprised that Remus is one too. Usually he is portrayed as just turning and eye, but, in your fic, he's more of the behind the scenes instigator and is not very nice. I like it.
Can't wait for another chapter.
HavenKane chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
KUMA! You right long chapters. Much longer than I write. You are so good at that. Poor little Lizzie. She was going to get eated by a vampire. So now Sirius is forever going to be teasing Sevarolus about having a girlfriend in day care. Now you go write somemore and I'll go do the same.
MooN13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
its good
HavenKane chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
Woo Hoo! Severus knows about Remus and Dumbledore has mysterious voices talking to him. What more could you ask for. Next chappie please.
Witchy-Althea chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Really great story! I love the whole idea! Please write more soon! I love it!
Arathin chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
*squeal* yay! This is such a great story!
HavenKane chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
Everyone in your story went a little crazy. Especially Dumbledore. He kinda scares me. Now how exactly is Remus going to keep this a secret? And where is Romulus? Does he get to come back? I kinda thought he mighta died. Yeah for him being alive. Update soon.

Arathin chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
I can understand work and everything taking up time... takes up most of mine as well, but I really am looking forward to the rest of this story. It is so original... I mean everyone looks at the MWPP years from exactly that point of view. I cannot find many that look at them from Severus' point of view. Cheers!
HavenKane chapter 6 . 10/15/2003
Marvelous... or however you spell that. Loved the chapter. I want to know what Dumbledore is up to. I thought that I had it figured out, but I think I might be wrong now. So glad you updated. Do it again.
blood of the ninja chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
You did it again. I want more and you're leaving me out in the middle of no where. I'm still reading. I need this to keep me happy. So please update soon. And I like how Voldemort is acting in this. Very evil to play on someone's emotions.

CONTINUE!

Ninja
HavenKane chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
Is Dumbledore evil? It would be cool if Dumbledore was evil. Okay, update again now. I mean now. I want the next chapter. Screw work and all that, just write fan fiction. Sorry I slept in and didn't read it when you posted, but you can't complain too much. I posted last night, and you haven't reviewed yet.

blood of the ninja chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
Soo...When are you going to update? I want to know what happens and your just leaving me to hang. bad of you...Your story is great and um...write more. *runs away*
HavenKane chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
I'm reading. I say continue. I like it very much. I love Voldemort. He's all evil and nice. It explains the whole Snape is a Death Eater thing very well. Update soon. I'm loving it.
HavenKane chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
Chapter 3 of the story that only I read! It really is good, I wish the website wouldn't screw you around so much... Keep it up... I want to see Remus and Severus have it out... and to find out why Remus didn't go to Severus to begin with.