Reviews for Walking Higher
splodee chapter 11 . 4/21/2020
This was fantastic and realistic. Ginny is one of those characters that is highly underutilized and valued, and you have developed and molded her into a thing of beauty here. The entire story is thrilling, and you have made genuinely likable Slytherins that your readers want to root for. Everything written thus far is amazing.

I will say I totally missed that this story wasn't complete, so it was a disappointment to get to the end of the written word and not have a conclusive ending, but that is my fault for not paying attention. All in all a great story that is prime for continuing.
Sara chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
I love this so so so so so much oh my god! Just. Everything about it is amazing and I’m in love. THANK YOU. And I absolutely adore the Slytherin loyalty.
Rainbow Prime chapter 9 . 1/15/2018
I just noticed this was dead, and therefore has no sequel. GODDAMMIT ALL TO HELL!
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
You meanie! I pushed Alt and F4 at the same time, expecting to be happier, and my computer threatened to shut down on me! I wasn't even going to post anything about her name! I wouldn't even have cared if you had called her Gina in your fic! The premise of the story alone is interesting enough to make me want to read it, and I would've only been disappointed if you screwed this up! But no, you just had to say that if I pushed Alt and F4 at the same time, I'd be happier! Well screw you too!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Gee, thanks for the dramatic twist at the end, never to be resolved by a chapter we never get to see. Shame on you!
Monkog chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
I love it! Will there be any more?
QueenDrakon chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
What the hell? Why haven't you updated this... MASTERPIECE since 2006? You leave it at a cliffhanger and expect your 206 fans to just deal with it? Come. ON.

Update! :}
Kat-Knife chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Nice! I like the difference between this and canon!
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Interesting idea for a plot.
pbk chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
i would eat babies if it would bring another chapter in this story!
Donna-Darko chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
ive only just realized that you have Blaise as a girl, i just thought it was gay male Blaise. anyhow good story. also irregardless is not a word.
RhaenysB chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I JUST came across this story today and you've got me and a friend completely hooked. You last updated in '06 it looks like so there's probably no chance you check the comments anymore but I'll be damned if I don't at least appeal to you to continue with this story. To be honest, most G/T stories are shit. I say that brashly because it's true. I've read most of the G/T fics here on this site and most of them are horribly cliched, fluffy and incredibly predictable. The only other character representation of Tom Riddle I've ever liked was in Casandra Clare's "Draco Trilogy" which is unfortunately taken off the Internet ever since she became a published author (who's published work I have not yet read, though). Your Tom is exactly how I pictured a young Voldemort: ravenous for power yet still a teenage boy with the desires of a teenage boy. Please, if you can, I'd be completely honored if you returned to this fic because it's truly one of the best I've read in a long, long time. I didn't log into my account (positivelysmashing) bc I'm entirely too lazy but when I log in tomorrow, I'll be sure to "favorite" this story. :)
AGB chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
You worked on it for almost three years...it has so much potential... Did you have to leave it? Couldn't you have tried to update it before almost six years passed by?
oldman543 chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
A great idea. nicely executed. Cheers,

Oldman543