Reviews for Material Girl
Punk Knut chapter 9 . 10/6/2004
Hey Fara sweetie,

Sorry its taken me so long to read these chapters, I've just been so busy. I cant read the last two right now, but I'll get to it soon, I promise.

My God, I knew you were going to get Lucius and Narcissa together, I just knew it. And Lucius and Bella, well I admit, I didn't see it coming. I thought Lucius was going to do something with the Dark Lord or summin.

The new Bella freaks me out a little, I guess thats what you're going for, right? Not what I expected.

Well drop me a line, girl, I wanna see how you're going. How's your hands, are they alright now?

talk to ya soon babe,

Always,

Elle.

Kisses and cookies.
White Roses Among the Sea chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
I seriously LOVED your story! I hope you update please, please, please!
Zvezdana chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
Yay! new chapter! about the names thing...it doesn't take hours if you use a name database like , which means you're done in about three seconds, and I was refering to Persephone being the queen of Hell, which I think is absolutely excellent for Bella, so I'd like to congratulate you again.

And Narcissa is quite beleivable, you're writing her very well, I liked Bella's appology, and I love Perkins. He's the most adorable houself in all of fanfiction.

Update!
sophianwin chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
Hm...good chapter, though Bellatrix is a little-well, after you made her out to be an evil little b-word, all of a sudden she was drunk? She has what I would definitely call a mercurial temperement. Or something like that. THat was stupid, wasn't it? It just means that she changes a lot-and drastically, too.
silmarwen86 chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
that was a good chapter, I love your story its really good. No matter what happened to Lucius he still cheated on Narcissa!...sorry i get into these stories..im yellin at my t.v. all the
Zvezdana chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
So far, this is a pretty good story, but the chapters are awfully short so I hope you have lots of updates. I like the way you're building the LuciousNarcissa relationship, and I like the choice of Persephone as Bellatrix's middle name.

Update soon!
sophianwin chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
Good storyline, but a little fast. Develope Narcissa/Lucius's relationship more-one quick kiss isn't going to make Narcissa feel betrayed. And then where Lucius says that his mother was murdered, go into more detail. Not exactly drag it out, but you made it a little too simple.

Otherwise, this is great and I look forward to more.

-sophianwin
sophianwin chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
How come you keep on changing the nicknames? (Cissa, Sissa, Nissa) Just wondering.
sophianwin chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was good so far, but I would suggest captializing 'black'. Also, isn't the nickname "dromed" stretching it a bit?
Tierney Potter chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
So that's why Lucius is evil, if it's not then I still think he's evil. Add on soon!
Lady Zymergy chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
i love house elves, they are so cute. i feel sorry for malfoys house elves though.

great story. blah, i don't like lucius. i feel sorry for severus! he's friends with sirius but they can't be friends anymore! oy. oh the angst and stuff. great stuff. update soon!
Tierney Potter chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
I like reading this! I hope you add on soon!
BootstrapBoula chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
No! I mean, I knew Lucius and Bellatrix were both asses...but, this is just crazy! Aw, poor Narcissa:(
peeps chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
I think that although your story may have had a a good starting but it is badly written. The plot and characters thoughts seem a lot more like that of a teen movie than what someone would expect of Narcissa and Lucius. Also even though i don't like fics which are too descriptive, it would be better if you describes the atmosphere. It too 'forward', if you get what I mean. Other than that I like your idea. Also perhaps make Narcissa a bit darker as we know from the book that she does partake somewhat with lucius's death-eater activities.
xAriana Malfoy chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Yay thanks for updating! Ive been waiting for simply AGES! :p Are you going to be updating more regularly at all?