Reviews for In the Name of Love
Nicky chapter 25 . 8/8/2004
As much as I would hate to see this story end, it was such a wonderful ending! I knew Jules had to end up pregnant - one way or another!

I love how Matt's father went behind his back and sent out announcements. The staff had a great time with them. Nick's witty comments always make me laugh!

This was a great story! Enjoy watching the series!
Nicky chapter 24 . 7/14/2004
Always add Nick at the end. Even if he's in there briefly, I love him. :)

When are we going to find out what Harriet has to tell Jules? You keep teasing me each chapter. I'm dying to know what the test results said.

I think Jules should marry Matt. She loves him enough to marry him; she just doesn't know him yet.
Nicky chapter 23 . 6/21/2004
Another fantastic chapter! Matt's friends are hilarious, except for the bitchy fiancee. They all loved Jules, but that's not a surprise. Who wouldn't love her?

I'm happy that they are going to make a baby the old fashion way. I can't wait until Jules tells Matt to his face that she loves him; he'll be thrilled. And what are in those results that Dr. Lenning is waiting for? Hm, I guess I'll have to keep guessing until you post the next chapter. ;)
Nicky chapter 22 . 5/27/2004
They should have realized the gossip would spread like wild fire. I wonder what will happen when Jules meets his parents again. It should be interesting.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please, please post it soon! :)
Nicky chapter 21 . 5/10/2004
I'm really glad that you haven't ended this story yet. I really love reading it.
I can't wait to see what happens when Jules and Matt get to England. Maybe they will make a baby the old fashion way.
honey chapter 20 . 4/20/2004
wow! i was grinning with all the happy stuff in the beginning and nearly in tears by the end. great writing. can't wait for more.
Nicky chapter 20 . 4/20/2004
I'm so glad to see that you posted. Thanks for emailing me.
Aw, how sad for both of them. I had a feeling the embryos were damaged. At least they have each other to get through this. Maybe they can have a baby the old fashion way since there is a donor.
Please post more soon. I can't wait to read more.
P.S. I don't think it felt abrupt at all. It's better than dragging it out.
Nicky chapter 19 . 4/19/2004
It's almost been a month! When is the next chapter going up? I'm dying to know what Harriet has to tell Jules.
Please, please, please post more! I've been following this story from the beginning. :)
Nicky chapter 19 . 3/22/2004
I was so excited to see a new chapter, but then I realized you were just teasing me. What is Harriet trying to tell Jules? LOL. The waiting is killing me.
The scene between Jules and Nick was funny and sad. I feel so bad for the poor guy. He needs someone, too.
I love how Jenna is teasing Jules about Matt. Everyone but Jules seems to know that Matt's a keeper. When will she finally see it?
Please, please, please post the next chapter soon. I'm begging you! :)
Nicky chapter 18 . 3/11/2004
Don't stop there! I have an idea what Harriet is going to tell Jules, but I need to know for sure! Please post the next chapter ASAP! PLEASE!
By the way, I loved how Nick is messing with Matt's head. That's just too funny.
pottergrl15 chapter 18 . 3/11/2004
PLEASE UPDATE WHAT IS THE TRUTH FANFIC!
Ally37 chapter 18 . 3/10/2004
So I kinda figure that something has gone wrong with the whole egg/sperm thing...but I'm not quite sure what. The way it sounded in the last chapter I kinda thought that they had given her the wrong eggs, but now it's a toss up between that and the eggs were damaged (don't know how though) and so the procedure didn't work. It's driving me crazy trying to figure it out, so please post the next chapter really soon! Your story totally rocks!
Ally
Nicky chapter 17 . 3/1/2004
Finally, I can review. has been such a pain.
That was a great chapter. I loved the interaction between Matt and Jules at the hospital. Nick was enjoying watching it. They are were! LOL.
Now, what did the lab do? Did they mix-up the egges? Please, please, please post the next chapter soon. I have to know!
honey chapter 16 . 2/10/2004
great as always! and i just have to share... last thursday i was watching er and corday's talking to a doctor with an accent. he takes of his mask and i scream cuz it's the one and only paul blackthorne! i haven't been watching much er, but now i have a mission to see if he'll be back for any more episodes.
Nicky chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Aw, Matt's winning her over. I love that he has Looney Tune boxers. That's so cute.
I can't wait for more.