Reviews for Bonds of Time: The Love Hina Fanboy War Prequel
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
The awesomeness...
kenakamatsu chapter 20 . 4/13/2008
VERY nice story i loved it, now im going to read the original :D
kenakamatsu chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
nice
kenakamatsu chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
:O

i will not stop reading this story...

didnt you publish something else, a really good story a wihile back... your name rings a bell
boomer sooner chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
Awesome, I spent the whole day reading it. Say, when are you going to post the main Love Hina Fanboy War story?
Pickleman chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Pretty Good
animedynasty chapter 8 . 3/1/2006
this story has kept me up for a long time...it's pretty good...at the beginning _

the start of this fanfic was really good, but around halfway into chapter 8 (where i have just stopped), it gets really stale and...icky (kind of)

maybe i'll read this again sometime later...
Blade 42 chapter 21 . 10/15/2004
very very good pity it's finished thought. can't wait for the next one. and if i'm right this is a colaberation between multible authors, correct, anyway, every need another pov or somethin just drop me a line. i'd be happy to lend a line in such a grand work.
Kebinu chapter 21 . 10/13/2004
Okay, you get props for the new bloopers. Dominatrix Shinobu continues to tickle my funny bone.

But stupid Quickedit farked up all the ones I wrote...
Tuxedo Jack chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
The original copy of the chapter, as I wrote it, is now hosted at the following URL:

/fics

Read that if you don't want to see the mutilated version that FFN's QuickEdit system made.
Kebinu chapter 22 . 7/8/2004
It's about (expletive deleted) time.

While the format was butchered by QuickEdit, it's good to see that the spirit of the work remained intact. Bravo to Tuxedo Jack and Talon for a wonderful, cliff-hanging final chapter, and I eagerly await the new story, wherever it is hosted.

Viva la resistance!
Tuxedo Jack chapter 22 . 7/8/2004
Would that FFN had not screwed it up royally by forcibly removing my line breaks, it would have been better.

Due to the threats of this being removed from FFN, I'm hosting it at /lhfbw as soon as I can get a .txt or .htm dump of the chapters.
Baka-Alaskan chapter 22 . 7/7/2004
Wow! Nice Job, TuxedoJack and Talon. Great that it in this chapter was great. Can't wait for "The Light of Evil".

Baka-Alaskan,SFFAL
BuntaWRX chapter 21 . 5/22/2004
Somebody call up Clancy and tell him about this
Kebinu chapter 21 . 5/16/2004
Holey shamoley. Awesome, amazing chapter, Tom Clancy espionage with Zero Wing references. Does it get any better?
Oh, and on the Jack matter, I have it on good authority that the chapter will be here shortly. I have, after all, beta'd it... *flaunts*