Reviews for The Potential
Laurie Jupiter chapter 8 . 6/27/2005
Yay! I am so going to look forward to the new chapter! Update soon!
miarae chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Hey I read at your profile that you considered discontinuing this story. Well I have just read the summary and already I'm saying: don't! This is one fic I've been dying to read because I've always wondered what would happen if Dawn really turned out to be a potential. How would it change her place in things and how would Buffy look at her knowing that now she is not just a sister but also maybe the next one in line. So please continue and I'll read this a.s.a.p!
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated at the Barefoot Awards. To accept this nomination, please email with a link to this fic for verification purposes. Also, you can get to the site through my profile... make sure to include in the email the categories you'd like the fic in, since most people nominating only nominate in one category.
chazza chapter 7 . 8/24/2003
It is good keep writing
Heather-Lauren chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
I can't wait to find out how Connor responds to that. Also, if he has many friends at school. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work:)
evil is as evil does chapter 4 . 8/5/2003
I love your story. I still think Dawn could have been a potential...I know, I live in a dream.
TheWitchness chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
You "tell" too much and "show" too little. Kepp up the good work though!
Cataclysmic Candy chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
connor and dawn... one of my fave combos - can't wait to read it!
Falcon-Rider chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
brats all the way! _ great job, more soon?
Leanne8582 chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Try not to put author's notes in the middle of a paragraph. It's distracting to the reader.
coffeeluver4eva chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
I love Dawn/Connor fics. This is so cool. Dawn is a Misunderstood character and the AI team can help if she goes to LA.
Falcon-Rider chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
more soon! What show? Just wondering. Anyway, don't worry about it... I have trouble updating my fics at times *oops a three month sabbaticle once... hehehe* anyway more soon! and C/D would be neat.
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Exactly my thoughts! Great job... now I'll finish what you've written so far...
Cataclysmic Candy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Hey I think you should continue this sotry - it makes sense and would have been cool if it had been true. Dawn's one of my fave characters so I like having her in the limelight. Update soon!
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Interesting beginning. It was a tad thin, but I understand it's only the introduction. I'm wondering where you'll be taking this.