Reviews for The Only Way
LuckyTurtle chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Noooo! Don't stop there!

Who grabbed her? Naraku? Kagura? Inuyasha? Sesshomaru?

I want to know! Uwahhh!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update!
lilpopsplash chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update cause i'll die if u don't. do u want me 2 die now if u don't then stop talken and update soon, real soon!
lilpopsplash chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update cause i'll die if u don't. do u want me 2 die now if u don't then stop talken and update!
Shesshy lover chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
! :)
clara954 chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
For not being able to look at the screen, this chapter had only one mistake that I saw. You typed leteter instead of letter. Anyway, this story is very cool and this is a very interesting cliffhanger. Please update again soon!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
keep up the good work on your story
jojo661538 chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANFER darn oh well keep up the good work _
ObSeSsEd WiTh ROXAS chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
NONONONONO

you are updating and you are updating NOW. you won't be leaving this story like this because you value your health.

gigi-2000 chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
woh. love it! update soon. any hints as to who the mysterious arms is at the end of chapter 13?
sailormoonlover chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
OMG! What happens next? Nice story so far, I was suprised when she didn't disobey Sesshomeru like I thought she would. I wonder what'll happen next? Sesshomeru is starting to slowly fall for her even though he dosen't know it. Please don't keep us waiting! Please update! PLZ UPDATE!

Sincerely,

~Miss. Amy~
Alternative Angel chapter 13 . 6/28/2008
One might think that Sesshoumaru was high with the way he was acting.
Kitsune Diva chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
I love your story it's very interesting.
MorgainesPYRE chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
I shall be sending my doctor's bill to you in short time for a several anxiety attacks.

Okay, so maybe I was kidding, but my mom has been wondering why I have this stupid grin on my face and asked me if I was on crack. So yeah, can I harrass you to post the next chapter quickly?

Love what you're doing, by the way. ) Keep up the amazing stories.
maire 53 chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
oh i wonder who it is when will the next chapter be up?
The Assassin of the Night chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
NO! EVIL CLIFFIES OF DOOM! I SHALL DESTROY THEM! XP! SHALL TRY BUT SHALL EPICLY FAIL TO THE 3RD DEGREE! BWAHAHAH! XD