Reviews for Ebony Feathers
hetalian-system chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
very good story!

im a little confused thoguh sometimes u just skipped 2 a part in the future without a line break or nothin it was kinda confusin at those parts
romancejunkie chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
that is f-ing awesome! i flipping heart it oh so much! have u been haunted before? cuz it's amazing the detail you put into Ash's visits.
cloyster chapter 7 . 8/17/2004
touching story...i give it an 8. nice title too. the only weird thing is the it ended kinda funny.
the ultimate SoBe Master chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
I LOVE that story! It was sorta sad that Ash was gone from most of the story, but... who gives a damn! It was an awesome fanfic!
!
!
L.A.Noyola chapter 7 . 3/5/2004
Wow... It took me 3 days to finally finish this, and it was really worthwhile! It was SO Cool! I've gotta check out more on Pokemon Mystery fics... _~
Spiraea Kozak chapter 7 . 12/12/2003
really nice... touching... write a sequel "Love's Transformation" about how misty made ash himself again...
animorphs17 chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
Howdy howdy howdy. Last time you got an 8/10. Lets see how you rate now that this ficcy is over! Well it did have a fluffy end, which I liked, but on the downside, I thought it was kind of a cop out end. Dont get me wrong, it was good but just not the best end. Kinda felt like that you just slapped it together. I want to give you an 8/10 but if I did Id be lying. I have to give you a 7.5. Still one of my favorites though ;-)
Koruyuu chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
nice ficcy!
Amber Myst chapter 7 . 11/3/2003
Woah. I kinda expected that. Ok I'm lying but I did like it a lot!
citrus luver chapter 7 . 11/3/2003
Whoa! Freaky! Very freaky and... astonishing. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. Ash is Clay. Clay is Ash. Who did Clay/Ash lose anyways? His dad? Misty? Himself? Whoa! So did Jahzara create a new body for Ash or something? I never did get that part. Me like! It was so good. I'm sorry it had to end though. At least Ash is back! YAY!
someone chapter 7 . 11/3/2003
aww how sweet.
Lanna Flame Pkmn Master chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
::a tear rolls down my cheek:: This is sad... What will Misty do? Is she going to drown herself? What will happen? Can you please try to put the next chapter up before November? Please?
Joy-girl chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
wow, that was so good! I love it! Freaky too! PLease continue son!
animorphs17 chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
Find... me... Find... me...

Well, now that I quoted Ash, time for your review! This fic is lucky to feature an original plot! Dont see that to much anymore. It was a little of a downer though. My only complaint was that a few parts were confusing, such as Ashs face being ripped off and Misty tasting blood even though there wasnt any. But all in all,I give your fic an 8/10 and you got on my fav story list! Congrats
TriangledYume chapter 6 . 9/25/2003
NO! This can't be happening! Well, it's great! By any chance, is this story going to turn in an Ash and Misty happy ending story? Please e-mail me if you like. Please update soon! -~
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »