Reviews for Funerals Are Fun
Analyse and Cricket chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Analyse: Man, and I thought my pet funerals were odd. *shifty glance* Well, if you ever need another pet to kill off, you can have my cat. *holds out old cat* Do let the looks fool you, she's tougher then she looks. *begs* Please, give her to the Brotherhood and get her away from me.
Cricket: *evil, red-eyed gaze* They sound like my kind of people...I mean meow.
Analyse: *glares at evil pyscopatic cat* Get off my laptop.
Cricket: *bites Analyse's hand* She can't finish it since her hands are bleeding, but Analyse says she loves all your Misfit fics even though she hates reveiwing. *walks away*
Analyse: *curses and runs after her old cat*
Bloodylocks Bathory chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I haven't laughed so hard in forever. Even the title is kinda funny. The whole frog argument was great because I was wondering one day, "hmm, what if Red Witch decides to write about the truth about Harry?" giggle
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Shipwreck was hitting on Ororo who responded by punching him in the face.
Athela chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Hey another hilarious story! That was GREAT! LMFAO! Especially the part with Harry! I can tstop reading your fics;)

athela
Bardic Feline chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
You know, the Brotherhood reminds me of some neighbors of mine insofar as their record of pet-keeping goes. I mean, my neighbors never went looking for road-kill to bury...or killed their pets off in such bizarre ways...or had such elaborate funerals...but the body count is about even. We have a saying in our neighborhood: "If reincarnation is possible, I would never want to come back as an Amman pet." I just revised that statement. I would never want to come back as a Brotherhood pet.

Long speech out of the way, I really enjoyed this fic. the part that really cracked me up was Pietro's reading of the bird book as part of the eulogy...a speech that quickly developed into a crazy conspiracy theory. Beautiful.
L1701E chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Man, not even a funeral can go without disaster!

Paul: No kidding!

Craig: Heh. I'm not surprised.

Anyway, I got new chapters of "Baby, you're a Starr!" and "Genesis of a Dragon" up. Check 'em out!
no thanks nora chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
oh! that was awesome! pls write more!
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
It just goes to show that the Brotherhood boys are one group of people who shouldn't have pets - and probably need to have a restraining order issued against them that forbids them to go within six hundred yards of any animal...
cloakhell chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
you defenitely rule! (bows down)i love your works so much (esp when the misfits are involved)that i dont know what to write in your reviews any more ... brilliant ... just too bloody brilliant.

you must write more (misfits)stories, it would be a crime if you didnt.
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Finnaly the truth about the whole Harry incedent is revealed to Todd
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
*hehe* You gotta love those Misfits! _ Wow, I was laughing so hard- especially when Lance started to describe the pet funerals at the B-Hood house! _ Wow, you're humor stories never fail to make me practically fall out of my chair in hysterics! _

**Ice Princess**
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
This was absolutely hilarious! WAHAHAHA! )

Y'know, the X-Men shouldn't be so surprised...after all, they are the Misfits and of course they've done some crazy stuff. Hey, you X-Men have done weird things as well.

Oh, and the officer hearing about how Fred killed Harry and the funeral stuff was priceless! )

Uh-oh, looks like someone is going to kill Lockheed and Polly for their involvement. Oh, and Scott, you must care for your car more than Jean by the way you're acting. )
Trunksblue chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
LMAO! Oh my God that was hysterical! All that over a frog? LOL! Oh yeah and who the heck is Lockheed? THis is like the third story I have read with him in it. But I have Never seen him in the cartoon or in the comic. A little confused.

But overall your story was great!

_
Wizard1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Most people have to reference their show/book in order to write. You are one of the few that can reference their past work, and do so in a way that is both natural and hilarious. I salute you, Red Witch!
DragonBlond chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
*giggles insanely* I'd point out which was my favorite part, but this whole thing was hillarious! :D Where do you come up with this stuff? More fics, please!