Reviews for Take Me Or Leave Me
Anne chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
So glad to see you updated. I loved it. It's a great chapter. Please continue soon. Emma & Shal need a happy ending.
wox-77 chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
Awesome chapter, I almost lost hope glad to see your back. ;)
rain chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
its been a while..but it was all worth the wait..amazing chapter! can't believe she crashed! lol..am i think i kno who that "person" was who hit emma..lol..i hope he isnt too mean to emma and shalimar...very happy ya are continuing we need more E/S even though shes gone but u kno what i mean! Keep up the amazing work! cant wait for the next chapter!
Anne chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I like your story. I think it has a good plot. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
rain chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
OMG NOT SOO GOOD! i could practically feel the heat coming from them! wow the chemistry and the lil thinks like how when emma ran her thumb over shal's lower lip and the reaction! GENIOUS! and i loved that kiss!lol! it could have been just alil more romantic..but ya kno when shalimar is out to prove something well ya cant change her mind!
i love where this story is going..it has a solid background and a great future! pleez keep writing this story! i miss all the shalimar/emma stories that is lacking! and this is a great story! cant wait for the next chapter..im at the edge of my seat still!
Katianna chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I did a review earlier, but it got rejected. Might turn up anyway, so if it did... oh well...
Can I put this up on Onça's Dreams please?
This chapter was so excellent, big grins all round. Question is... how does Shal KNOW that it's this guy? Has he contacted her or something? Hmm... Good stuff
Ferae Naturae
~ oncas_dreams~
Ferae chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
AH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT 'not so good'! This is excellent, ace, kicks soo much ass! *sigh, calm, calm.* I can't remember if i've already asked you if i can take stuff straight to Onça's Dreams, so I'm going to do it anyway, and you can yell at me later. :D
THANK YOU! :D
Ferae Naturae
~ oncas_dreams~
wox-77 chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
hey this fic is awesome so far but you need to continue,why is santuary in flames?

what does shalimar know about what goin on?

you can just leave us hangin please update soon
rain chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
o nice twist with the story! well i love the whole story soo far soo keep up the great work! and try to spice things up with shalimar and emma if ya can!
Ferae chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
What's going on!

What happened to the soft romance in the first chapter. Ok, so this is an a/a story, but what a jump...

Umm... still curious,interested and slightly confused, waiting for more
purse chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
keep going, i really really like the way this has turned out! update soon!
wizard13 chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Wow... this is a great fic! I hope you continue soon! )
shalimar chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
i like the story its great i want to know what happenes next so please hurry and post more
rain chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
omg u played this out wonderfully! yeah it was short but it was great! loved it! u gotta keep at this story! its soo good so far and it can only prolly get better! everthing is good like the spelling and stuff like that! and plus i love shalimar/emma stories! keep at it! but try to make the chapters a lil longer!
Ferae Naturae chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
lol, this sounds like it could be fun... more?
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »